Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

DJ Application Form
(04-13-2009, 06:41 PM)TRaven link Wrote: -5 IS the GMT . . . slick . . .

Convert that to gmt +0 lol
(04-13-2009, 06:41 PM)TRaven link Wrote: -5 IS the GMT . . . slick . . .

GMT IS A TIMEZONE IT DOES NOT MEAN SIMPLY TELL US WHAT TIME ZONE YOU ARE IN. LOOK AT YOUR TIME SETTINGS ON YOUR PC, WHAT DOES GMT (LONDON) MEAN? DOES LONDON JUST HAVE NO TIME AT ALL? IS IT JUST A TIME VOID? NO I DON'T THINK SO! IT IS WHAT GMT -5 IS BASED ON! .
Applications that do not follow the above guideline will simply be deleted. ;) Either fill in the form correctly with your available times in the GMT time zone or don't bother.

(03-03-2009, 08:29 AM)Fist link Wrote: Hello All,
As you all know we have had alot of interest from DJs, but it has got a bit mixed up. So can ALL DJs (even if they have already "applied") reply to this topic using this template.

Name:
In-Game Name:
Times you are available (in the GMT time zone, please):
What is DIFFERENT about your show?
What genre of music will you play?
Will you talk in your show?

IMPORTANT: Before asking if a time is available, please check at www.lvpradio.com/schedule.html

To convert your times to GMT use - http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/gmt-converter.htm

Thank you everyone for co-operation,
Fist
convert your times to GMT+0  :r :r
:roll:
Name: jim
In-Game Name: [BA]JimmyBeast
Times you are available (in the GMT time zone, please): GMT+1? Wednesday midnight
What is DIFFERENT about your show? Idk maybe some games..
What genre of music will you play? Requestes of players
Will you talk in your show? Yes a little bit
Name:Sander
In-Game Name: Y3lloWt3ddy
Times you are available (in the GMT time zone, please): Friday, 9am till 10am
What is DIFFERENT about your show? Experienced;) O-)
What genre of music will you play? Trance/dance
Will you talk in your show? likely not (so its just like skyradio->non stop music 8))
(04-14-2009, 07:48 AM)Fist link Wrote: GMT IS A TIMEZONE IT DOES NOT MEAN SIMPLY TELL US WHAT TIME ZONE YOU ARE IN. LOOK AT YOUR TIME SETTINGS ON YOUR PC, WHAT DOES GMT (LONDON) MEAN? DOES LONDON JUST HAVE NO TIME AT ALL? IS IT JUST A TIME VOID? NO I DON'T THINK SO! IT IS WHAT GMT -5 IS BASED ON! .
Hello fucker, just let me on whenever there's no1 on. You guys are such high and mighty shit fucks. Do you get picked on in school?
All of you are idiots, London isnt even using GMT +0 time right now.

its BST you fools, British Summer Time.

@Fists retarded post: You don't make any sense at all.

GMT -5 = Americanish time

"What Does GMT (London) Mean?"
GMT means Greenwich Mean Time

"Does London just have no time at all? "
What the hell are you trying to say

"Is it just a time void?"
Hell you mean by this aswell

"No I don't think so! It is what GMT -5 is based on"
Wat?

Fist try to explain what the hell your trying to say before posting like a retard.
first, not as much as you get picked on... and if thats (almost) never, then you know your answer. -_-

second, don't flame on the forums.

third, if you and those guys that do it wrong would do it right, fist etc. wouldn't have to say and complain about it everytime.

learn to write your times in GMT+0.. if your timezone is -5, then do +5 and you'll have the GMT+0 timezone... is that soo hard? i don't think so ;)

btw due to summertime , europe as +1 hour so you'll probably have to do +6 instead if your country doesn't apply the summertime.

and if you still wonder what time it is in GB, then go to www.lvpradio.com/schedule.html and check the time written in the top left. According to -that- time, you should fill in the hours you wanna broadcast..
Are you so retarded that you can't work out the time?

So firstly, stop being a minimod, people hate a lil minimod.
Secondly, learn your timezones.
Lastly, stop being a suck-up.