Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

The New LVP Radio "Leaders" (Fist and Madlaggz)
Well, I would enjoy saying that the station haven't looked better before, that every DJ where ready for a proper schedule again, and all of the management members is active and ready to go - But that would be a lie:

The station is kinda inactive atm, because of management quitting/inactive, because of inactive DJ's, and DJ's who doesen't care about doing his/hers times, reading the forums, and what ever DJ's are supposed to do. Therefor new leaders has been elected: Me and Fist, and we will try to see if we can get this station pulled together, making it active, and popular but I can't do it without YOUR HELP

Well. What can I do?
Listen! Listen! And Listen! to whoever is playing, that will show your support, and also treat your ears with some great music. If you're ingame and see the advertising, be sure to head to www.lvpradio.com and press "Listen Now!" That way you can show your support, and of course listen to great music.

Also, please reply in the topic named "Inactive DJ's. Who wants to keep Dj'ing?"
and keep broadcasting, when nobody is, and when it is your scheduled time, and if your not broadcasting in your scheduled hours, and haven't found a substitute, then you will get warned, and if you get too many warnings, it will result in a ban from broadcasting.
me and shark were the first ones to ask if we could take over LVP radio. don't you think you should ask the others if they want you as leader?
(05-13-2009, 05:48 PM)NotoriouS link Wrote: me and shark were the first ones to ask if we could take over LVP radio. don't you think you should ask the others if they want you as leader?
I think Madlaggz Is the man for the job. He really put his effort into this, and he know what hes doing.
And that's one of the reasons why he got and radio leader.

Lets see how he can do it, and Maby you others get a chance.
But there is not chance for nobody is we don't stand to getter in this.

It does not care who's the leader. Only thing that care, is if the leader is doing a good job, and putting effort in this to "make" this sucssess. 

In this time when its time to be summer, people get more sosial and more things to do. And people maby gets work etc..
I did quit as a DJ because, it was "kinda" boring. And i got allot of exsamens. And its summer here, and its allot to do here then.
I don't sit inside playing and broadcasting a hot summer day. I'll come back when the snow comes back.
But for Shark and ActeC and the others that still wan't to stand togetter on this, should have a talk on teamspeak or In a group talk.
How They should do this, and how we should try make this work.

Martin,
aKKa
Mafo :w
(05-13-2009, 05:48 PM)NotoriouS link Wrote: me and shark were the first ones to ask if we could take over LVP radio. don't you think you should ask the others if they want you as leader?

I haven't backstabbed you, and I'm not planning to. It's not about who ask first, but who they elected, by the way, we can't have a management crew consisting on 10, or more members. That woulden't work out. But as I also told shark, I will be happy to hand out not so important, extra jobs to non-management, such as making SAMBC/VirtualDJ/Butt tutorials, webdesign, and so on. And if you do such jobs, and if your doing them great, and is responsible for whatever your doing, and is making sensible decision, you may or may not be let into the management later on - Depends on the needs of the management, your job, your attitude, your responsibility and so on.

Btw. Nobody needs a flaming management ;)
(05-13-2009, 07:18 PM)Mark link Wrote: I don't even see a reason why Shark should be the LVP Radio's second leader judging by his attitude, but AzTeC could lead it with Madlaggz, however. This is just my opinion and doesn't have to compile with others. Good luck to Madlaggz with leading the LVP Radio, we should definitely make a new website with up-to-date schedule (or maybe try asking Fist about www.lvpradio.com if he can give you the permission to edit that site).

As for me, keep me still as DJ, I'm not very active on weekends because then I don't have time, I think I will switch slots, but we'll see...

I know, one of our problems is that we need a webdesigner :+ But please reply in the "Inactive DJs - Still wanna Broadcast" topic I made, or else you're going to loose your DJ status ;) (For cleaning out the radio from inactive DJ's)

Btw, it's the managements decision on who they promote, and/or who they demote, so please don't start another flame war with Shark :)
i dunno if i'd like an underaged radio management, and as 2nd i dont have time and moved away from the pc... doing other stuff now xD
(05-13-2009, 09:15 PM)Chaotica link Wrote: i dunno if i'd like an underaged radio management, and as 2nd i dont have time and moved away from the pc... doing other stuff now xD
Well, if you don't have time for LVP Radio, then I don't think that my age is any of your concern.
i mean, if this radio was somekind of professional radio, it'd have a 18+ management, djs and legal songs. as far as i recall, the management isn't 18+, non or not all of the djs are 18+ and neither are all songs legaly obtained..

(why 18+? ->> due to licenses and laws, you got to be 18 or older to run , maintain or manage a radio. you need a dj license if you want to dj, for that license you need to be 18.) xD
(05-14-2009, 01:21 PM)Chaotica link Wrote: i mean, if this radio was somekind of professional radio, it'd have a 18+ management, djs and legal songs. as far as i recall, the management isn't 18+, non or not all of the djs are 18+ and neither are all songs legaly obtained..

(why 18+? ->> due to licenses and laws, you got to be 18 or older to run , maintain or manage a radio. you need a dj license if you want to dj, for that license you need to be 18.) xD
Chaotica, I don't want to discuss such manner with you, since you're not part of the crew, nor a management member. So I don't think this is your concern.
I've removed Mark's and Sharks message, because that we don't want any fights here on the forums. Please keep it clean.