Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Bug when buying weapons .
I think this is the right place , tryd in the 2.8 section but I cant open a new topic there .

Well to the bug , 90% of the times that I connect to LVP and going to buy weapons
I get stuck at the skull pickup . I stand on it , the manue pop up and I withdraw my cash
to buy the weapons , than the manue dissapear and I cant move untill an mod/admin fix
my account , its so annoying .. If no mod/admin online I have to reconnect and it may happen again ..
This has happend to me too much times ..

What where you doing?
Buying weapons

Where there other players which encountered the same problem?
Dunno

Could you reproduce the bug?
Did

Was it only once, or did it happen all the time?
Happend too many times , and it will happen again

Did you try to reconnect first?
I just answered this ^

Hope that this will get fixed .
And I hope someone reported this already ..
So, your standing in the menu, and it suddenly just goes off? Did you press any buttons, use any commands, or select any menu rows?

Has it always happened, or just recently (i.e when you updated your SA:MP client to 0.2x)

This bug has not been reported to us so nothing in that area has been looked into or resolved.
It happend recently , hmm like a month~ after I updated to the 0.2x

Yeah it goes off and I cant press anything , I cant use /dive or /tp to avoid
it , becouse im in the ammunation ..

The only thing that resolve it if an mod/admin fix me , so I can go  buy again
and then its ok , it wont bug me anymore..

If you want I can try fraps it for you , if you want to see it in your eyes or somthing ?

(02-17-2009, 09:20 PM)Agent link Wrote: If you want I can try fraps it for you , if you want to see it in your eyes or somthing ?

Sure, that would make it much easier to find and fix :)
Happened to me today as well.

I went on the weaponmenu, opened grenades, then it disappeared. Couldn't move, pressing e(to exit it) wouldn't do. Unparalysed myself and tried again. Then it did work.
Happening to me to, i have to /bank and do @stuck at ammunation, please respawn. Been happening for a month for me to
never happened to me, but u cud try /buyweapon(s) (wotever the command is), it might bring the menu back up then u can exit it etc, might work  :o
(02-18-2009, 09:59 AM)violax link Wrote: never happened to me, but u cud try /buyweapon(s) (wotever the command is), it might bring the menu back up then u can exit it etc, might work  :o

I tried but it said unknown command :/
It's Just a Random Bug. Walk Over skull and you'r frozen, Not able to move. Or even Look side to side
(02-18-2009, 09:59 AM)violax link Wrote: never happened to me, but u cud try /buyweapon(s) (wotever the command is), it might bring the menu back up then u can exit it etc, might work  :o

Wont help , nothing helps just a /fix or a rejoin , but that could pop up again . The
best thing to do is /fix