Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Bug when buying weapons .
Yeah. It's Annoying after /taxi to ammunation and you can not /taxi after you've done:( because 3 minute's wait
Quote:Where there other players which encountered the same problem?
Dunno
i've encountered this a nomerous of times, rly annoying. i usually do /kill to fix it, that works.
(02-18-2009, 05:28 PM)Lithirm link Wrote: i've encountered this a nomerous of times, rly annoying. i usually do /kill to fix it, that works.

Didnt know that /kill solve it .. Hmm since I reported this damn bug it wont happen anymore
so I still didnt fraps it .
Im waiting for it to happen ..
/kill solves it for me.
But i gains kills in K/D which doesn't bother me
I've been trying to reproduce this quite a lot but have had no luck. Agent, do you ever suffer from pickup issues? (e.g you enter a property and it shows the wrong name, or does nothing).
Well indeed this error happens to me too almost everyday, to avoid it I first drive to ammunation, try opening the menu and if I get stuck I use /kill and /taxi 4. It is really annoying, and when you get stuck, and, as Richard says, after getting stuck if you try /buyweapon it returns "SERVER: Unknown command.".

Someone told me it could be something related with the lag/ping/response delay from the server, since I have experienced this bug in other servers with the menus. But I think it's related with the SA:MP 0.2X, because in other versions I never had that problem.

As a suggestion, I think one solution could be when the menu spawns, wether entering the skull or doing /buyweapon, the player can be controllable, so, if it gets stuck the menu just dissapears but the player still can move.

Oh, and I also had this issue in the LVP 2.90 betatest  ;(
(02-19-2009, 07:54 PM)Jhon link Wrote: As a suggestion, I think one solution could be when the menu spawns, wether entering the skull or doing /buyweapon, the player can be controllable, so, if it gets stuck the menu just dissapears but the player still can move.

No, because then the menu won't work properly. Players aren't supposed to move when they scroll through a menu, which is why they are frozen.
(02-19-2009, 08:15 PM)Jay link Wrote: No, because then the menu won't work properly. Players aren't supposed to move when they scroll through a menu, which is why they are frozen.

Are the weapon and taxi menu the same? Because when you type: /taxi, the player is still moveable.
That is fixed in LVP 2.90.
(02-19-2009, 11:49 PM)Jay link Wrote: That is fixed in LVP 2.90.

I'm sorry Jay, could you please specify? What has been fixed? Players can no longer move if taxi menu is open in 2.9 or what?