Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Bug when buying weapons .
srry i double posted by accident....
Happend again today , forgot to fraps it . - Jay dont this happen to you mate ?
Not once.
This is too weird , hmm maby just fix it by writing the spawn weapons pick up from the start ? or its too long ?
There is nothing wrong with the current one. If it was to be rewritten, the menu part would only be done the same as the current one is now. I did actualy rewrite the spawn weapon/spawnprotection system a while back, but lost the revision. It wouldn't fix the bug anyway, it's obviously a SA:MP bug if it has only started to occur in 0.2x. The only thing we can do is think of a work around.
yea this started form the next day i dled 0.2x and for temp use use my method it works 8)

Quote:Hellweed link=topic=17343.msg181569#msg181569 date=1235140935]
current solution: /withdraw 25000 > /stunt > /stunt > /stunt and then ull be stuck in sky with the wepon buying menu after u finish buying ull fall down then while falling /taxi 0  8)
(02-18-2009, 09:59 AM)violax link Wrote: never happened to me, but u cud try /buyweapon(s) (wotever the command is), it might bring the menu back up then u can exit it etc, might work  :o

/buyweapons doesn't seem to work for me :S I have only had this problem a few times.... (The one Agent is talking about)
Its not /buyweapons its /buyweapon but that work only if you cant get the manu from the first place , and it wont help if the manu pop up and than dissapear .
We implented something that might fix the pickup stuff today, during the downtime. Please report any weird things with the pickups here.
It seems it got fixed , im not sure about it but I didnt get a problem in the past few days .
Hope this will stay like this .

Are you guys still gettin the problem ?