Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Bug when buying weapons .
If a minigames menu / taxi menu is open for a player, they can't move in 2.90. Noting that 2.90 has a new fighting detection system to prevent laming.

Anyway, back on topic. For anybody who has experienced this problem, to pickup issues ever occur for any of you? (E.G the skull not always showing the menu, or properties showing the wrong ones, etc)
Yes, both cases happened to me, the thing that properties showed wrong names, but I think that was a connection issue, when I re-joined it was fixed, last time it happened to me was loong time ago, and also the skull thing, sometimes when I join it the player toggles uncontrollable, but no menu, so I gotta /kill and try again or ask for a fix.
i think when you withdraw amount the anti heat system activated or something because i got banned 2 times for that and that might be the cause, now i never withdraw inside,i get out, withdraw then come back and buy some :+
I know that bug there is a easyer way to move again without asking to be fixed and reconnecting u just do /taxi and go to a place
I know some of the the Aussie's (Jag, [MC]Boss, [DFL]Boss, some other's too) have had this issue on an ongoing basis.
I had that issue half a month ago, was stuck and couldn't move, couldn't taxi cus of the /taxi (perhaps /tp too) restriction in Ammu and the only exit was to bank my cash and /kill :(
I never had problems with pickups, until the very day I had this bug. So yeah, most likely related.
(02-19-2009, 07:21 PM)Jay link Wrote: I've been trying to reproduce this quite a lot but have had no luck. Agent, do you ever suffer from pickup issues? (e.g you enter a property and it shows the wrong name, or does nothing).

Yeah that happens too .
current solution: /withdraw 25000 > /stunt > /stunt > /stunt and then ull be stuck in sky with the wepon buying menu after u finish buying ull fall down then while falling /taxi 0  8)
(02-20-2009, 11:12 AM)Cyrix404 link Wrote: I know some of the the Aussie's (Jag, [MC]Boss, [DFL]Boss, some other's too) have had this issue on an ongoing basis.

This thing happens to me Every single time :(
Really annoying and at the same time annoys the admins/mods for continualy fixing me,

Aka me + MC Boss + DFL Boss all live in the same area ( maybe we are toooo far from server we live in sydney, if you look at the world map we are prettty far from the server  )

p.s~ @ cyrix, ty for remembering me  O+