Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Public LVP 2.90 Beta Test
Lmao i drink moar than that on a night out =x binge drinkin ftw ! LOLĀ  O-)
(02-05-2009, 09:59 PM)p4tmqman link Wrote: ah that explains why.

and maybe it was because I was so drunk swimming didnt sober me. Maybe if you a little drunk it can, but I was always walkin around with 29 units in me lol

yes, maybe thats why, 29 units? you were almost dead than!!! i only had like 10 i guess.... but we can test that another tme i hopeĀ  :P
Hehe, this feature was the one I was going to test first :( Seems as I'll just have to wait for the release... ;(
A few people may be wondering what has been going on with development. The last few days, most of you who connect to IRC and use the !progress command to check on the development status of 2.90 will have noticed it has been jumping here & there from 99.5% to 99.8%.

We've recently written a brand new derby handler which has many new features and fixes bugs from the current derby handler LVP 2.85 has. New features include dynamic creation of derby vehicles, proper usage of virtual worlds, the removal of forbidden area warnings, and an easy-to-use system, making adding derbies to the script really easy.

We have considered the popularity of RC vehicles and used the new derby handler as an advantage to expand upon this feature. A new derby known as RC Barnstorm has been added. Testing with the beta team has proven it to be one of the funnest derbies ever! That isn't the only derby that has been added though, lots of nice, fun, and interesting derbies have been added to 2.90 over the last few days. The development progress is currently on 99.8%. The remaining 0.2 percent is just some final preperations and changes to the code before we make 2.90 live.
Nice job :+.

I'm just wondering, when you are about to release LVP 2.90, will you just release it or contact us at front?
im just wondering if it stays on the new ipnr or if its going instead of 2,85 on the current ipnr? (Guess i will see that when the time comes :D)
Quote:im just wondering if it stays on the new ipnr or if its going instead of 2,85 on the current ipnr? (Guess i will see that when the time comes :D)
I think it will be the same ^^ :)
(02-11-2009, 12:52 PM)captaint link Wrote: im just wondering if it stays on the new ipnr or if its going instead of 2,85 on the current ipnr? (Guess i will see that when the time comes :D)

ipnr? do you mean the server IP address? If so, it will be released on the current IP that 2.85 is playing on. The IP that the beta testing is on is just that, a test server.
(02-11-2009, 11:43 PM)Cyrix404 link Wrote: ipnr? do you mean the server IP address? If so, it will be released on the current IP that 2.85 is playing on. The IP that the beta testing is on is just that, a test server.

oke, thanx man, cant wait. :D...but have to ;(
:w
Is it workin properly?