Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Logging in bug
Hey, I've tried logging in a few times under both my accounts ([W]Maddolis and [W]Tepelicious)- when I join the server I need to select skin then enter the red room with /play, just like any unregistered account.
I try /login there, doesn't work, then I type /play then /login doesn't work, it's as if the game doesn't recognise my accounts.
However, if I go on irc and type !players [W]Maddolis/[W]Tepelicious then the stats still remain, so they're not completely lost.

I know that this has happened to a few other people, so I was wondering if anyone who has had this error occur has found a solution, or if the bug has been fixed/is being worked on?

Thanks.
I didn't receive any complaints about not being able to use /login since 2.90.5 yet, maybe you could try again?
never happened to me, But i have had that Bug many times when you enter the server But you start walking around in LVP but not in the login room But when i do /login ******* it says " You must choose a skin before you can use any commands"  }:|
That should've been fixed, Jag.
:o Yet i still encounter this Bug, please Explain?
Yeah the /login one's been fixed, you can lock this up.
And as Jag could login properly as well, it seems all to be fixed.