Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Public LVP 2.90 Beta Test
(02-04-2009, 02:46 AM)Jay link Wrote: All of the bugs reported have already been fixed and re-tested :)

Lol cool, can't wait for it to be released. Will there be another beta before release ?
btw I liked the rc-cars (VIP) but when i drove my car as non-vip on the red carpet in front of the door i vanished (didnt see me or my car anymore) and couldnt do anything (pressing F didnt help) so estroe/richard helped me (thnx) other thing:dont know if its supposed to be that way but during the minigame shiptdm i couldnt !talk with gang, didnt see any gang or nongang on minimap, only saw name and health above gang players but not above nongang players which were hard to kill (shot very much, didnt die soon) but that could be because of the "drunkbug", other thing: got sober in water near ship but p4tmqman didnt..maybe i reported this ingame, whats the trick? only water at bar sobers people? It was very nice again! btw will post this in bugreport too, and in reaction to other posts i can say that we were with about 8 guys but than the server closed down to new members, so we could play but the rest didnt (thnx maka for answer in 2.8 at sametime 2.9 was on), maybe this answers your question p4tmqman :w
(02-05-2009, 10:28 AM)captaint link Wrote: btw I liked the rc-cars (VIP) but when i drove my car as non-vip on the red carpet in front of the door i vanished (didnt see me or my car anymore) and couldnt do anything (pressing F didnt help) so estroe/richard helped me (thnx)

That's a SA-MP bug, happens with any rc vehicle you get in, and you got to /kill to get out.
(02-05-2009, 12:38 PM)Munch link Wrote: That's a SA-MP bug, happens with any rc vehicle you get in, and you got to /kill to get out.

Ummm ... ive been to other servr where you enter an RC vehicle and you leave your " body " behind then when wann get out just stop, exit and your there. This is not an sa-mp. It can't be.
eehm guys, i wasnt in a rc-car (no vip yet 8)7) i was in a derby car (hell yeah!!!!) :P
(02-05-2009, 01:55 PM)Jerome_Johnson link Wrote: Ummm ... ive been to other servr where you enter an RC vehicle and you leave your " body " behind then when wann get out just stop, exit and your there. This is not an sa-mp. It can't be.

Well it's happens to me on my main server, so it must be a SA-MP thing, you must just be the lucky guy to not get it.
You can enter / exit RC Vehicles the same way you can with any other car in 2.90 if you are a VIP. There is indeed a SA-MP issue with the players body being left behind whilst you drive around in an RC vehicle, which we will fix.
That's an awesome feature, but when the 2.90, I still couldn't access them although the stats said I'm VIP and I could access the VIP room..
(02-05-2009, 07:55 PM)Mark link Wrote: That's an awesome feature, but when the 2.90, I still couldn't access them although the stats said I'm VIP and I could access the VIP room..

That's also an RC bug, some won't let you enter them.

Will there be RC Cam? That's the best!
(02-05-2009, 10:28 AM)captaint link Wrote: and in reaction to other posts i can say that we were with about 8 guys but than the server closed down to new members, so we could play but the rest didnt (thnx maka for answer in 2.8 at sametime 2.9 was on), maybe this answers your question p4tmqman :w

ah that explains why.

and maybe it was because I was so drunk swimming didnt sober me. Maybe if you a little drunk it can, but I was always walkin around with 29 units in me lol