Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Right now I am pretty much...
...in the war with all the members of the Outlaws and most gangs and playing on LVP hasn't been as interesting as it is for a while. I guess I need to have a beef with people who stick together more often. Come on now and show the good O' Booger what you got or I'll hunt down each last one of you like I did with several members of HC4L today.

Or step up if you're planning to roll with Booger.
So are 500 other people but they didn't feel the need to create a useless thread about it.
(01-31-2009, 05:42 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: So are 500 other people but they didn't feel the need to create a useless thread about it.

You are just pissed cause I am messing around with some of your online Nazi friends.
Maybe that's cuz you don't play on LVP anymore and you just troll around the LVP forums pissing people off :P
(01-31-2009, 05:45 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: You are just pissed cause I am messing around with some of your online Nazi friends.

I have no reason to be pissed off, chances of you actually killing us are at about 1%. Honestly we've had a huge number of enemies (BA-> BB-> RT/sK->BA all the while fighting the LVP crew), so if you feel that another one person without any real power or influence in the server will make a difference, good on you for keeping your hopes up.
(02-01-2009, 09:03 AM)cloakster link Wrote: Maybe that's cuz you don't play on LVP anymore and you just troll around the LVP forums pissing people off :P

I do play occasionally and I have to agree on the fact that I have pissed off some folks during the time I've been here.

(02-01-2009, 09:24 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: I have no reason to be pissed off, chances of you actually killing us are at about 1%. Honestly we've had a huge number of enemies (BA-> BB-> RT/sK->BA all the while fighting the LVP crew), so if you feel that another one person without any real power or influence in the server will make a difference, good on you for keeping your hopes up.

You and me know very well that this isn't about killing each other ingame. We used to get along just fine until I decided to fawk over some Hc4l monkeys.

Right now I am wondering who's gonna get banned sooner - me or the Hitlerjungens. I mean it's quite obvious that Terror & co. talk shit about Peter and the management all the time when they aren't online and I have a bad habit of posting stuff that the management likes to classify as flaming.

Place your bets.
Pff , cant you just play the damn game ?
(02-01-2009, 03:14 PM)Agent link Wrote: Pff , cant you just play the damn game ?

For real. Why you trying to make such a big deal out of this? Play and have fun FFS. And if you fail to have fun due to your beef with several gang members, then deal with it, don't come to the forums and bored us with your "dilemma".
(02-01-2009, 01:11 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: I do play occasionally and I have to agree on the fact that I have pissed off some folks during the time I've been here.

You and me know very well that this isn't about killing each other ingame. We used to get along just fine until I decided to fawk over some Hc4l monkeys.

Right now I am wondering who's gonna get banned sooner - me or the Hitlerjungens. I mean it's quite obvious that Terror & co. talk shit about Peter and the management all the time when they aren't online and I have a bad habit of posting stuff that the management likes to classify as flaming.

Place your bets.

im even so badass i did it when peter was online :o and got some nice banns for it.
Hooger you gotta admit your no match.
We have the admins to argue with and the clans maddo reffered to, to fight ingame.

:w
at first i didnt care about all of this :z, the less replies the better, but i want to say that i dont like the fact that youngsters (not only booger) like to use words as nazi and Hitlerjungens :o. Is that cool nowadays??? 8)7 Please grow up and stop this nonsense.... :(