Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Right now I am pretty much...
lol lvp is still fun without all the big gangs fightin ,nowa days we dont get , more than 6 BA on , or 5 - 6 W on , its mainly HC4L with the members on , but ye its still pretty fun. i just go round with danny noob huntin.
5-6 W on?
Hahah dude that's happened about 3 times in the history of LVP :P
(02-03-2009, 08:15 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Haha, racist? Last time I checked, being a moron wasn't classified as a race so once again you proved how bright minded you are.

And you gotta do better in the picture game, at least pick something starting from page 5 from the google image search.

well white supremacy and hitler arent racist in your eyes :).
You posted those things not me so read your previous posts before telling me im a morron.
(02-03-2009, 07:38 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: You are just bitter cause the only attention you are getting is by a group of tools wearing silly boots that got old in the late 80's and who share the opinion that EU countries need a white supremacist parliament (I still can't stress enough how retarded that sounds).

You couldn't be further from the truth.
The fact of the matter is guys like Terror are getting so much attention that even regular uneventful conversations are being combed for some "evidence" supporting the idea that he has a shithouse attitude. These guys don't even have to try to get attention- it follows them wherever they go.
You, on the other hand, are not very dissimilar to Madonna.
You both do something really stupid (Madonna kissing Britney or releasing a "sex-book", compared to you posting another completely pointless post that nobody gives two-shits about in reality) as soon as you feel the spotlight moving on to somebody else.
And as for
(02-01-2009, 01:11 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Right now I am wondering who's gonna get banned sooner - me or the Hitlerjungens.
you're not going to get banned soon. Not because you try to keep your 'nazi,' 'hitler,' 'moron' or 'dumbass' namecalling just behind the point of banning, but because nobody really gives a damn. The admins have their hands full making sure the newly-unbanned HC4L stay in line, and neither the crew nor the players care about your "exploits"- whether they be declaring war on HC4L (bitch please, get in line) or revealing your old identity. There's a reason 90% of your threads get prematurely locked or sink to page 5 with only 10 responses- nobody cares.

Quote:The fate of Estonia in World War II was decided by the German-Soviet Nonaggression Pact and its Secret Additional Protocol of August 1939. World War II losses in Estonia, estimated at around 25% of population, were among the highest in Europe. War and occupation deaths have been estimated at 90,000. These include the Soviet deportations in 1941, the German deportations and Holocaust victims.
World War II began with the invasion and subsequent partition of an important regional ally of Estonia – Poland, by a joint operation of Nazi Germany and Soviet Union.

I think I see where your resentment for HC4L lies.
In thinking that they are nazis/neo-nazis, you make it your mission to avenge your fallen grandparents by attempting to impede the unrestrainable HC4L movement on LVP? Dude, you're doomed to failure.
This thread is made up of you throwing (attempted) insult after insult straight at Terror's face and him just knocking them to the side with a "/care" attitude.
Heck, the only reason I made this post was for a mate's reading enjoyment.

If, however, making these useless/pathetic/hilarious (I can think of 30 words...) threads builds your self-esteem and has you believing your "exploits" are meaningful, go ahead. They're fun for you to write, they're fun for us to laugh at (moreso you than the threads) and they're probably fun for estroe to lock.

Good luck for the future man, you'll seriously, seriously need it.
^ What she said~~
If you are getting bored of LVP, go to a different server. If you are bored of SA:MP, then play another game, if you arre bored of games, do something else to enjoy your life, if you are bored of your life then kill yourself.

No don't really kill yourself xD.
Quit the nazi-calling, HoogerBooger. Same with moron and so. This little discussion is fun for a lot to read, to keep it nice and fun to read. ;)

Quote:and they're probably fun for estroe to lock.

:D
(02-04-2009, 07:27 PM)Richard link Wrote: This little discussion is fun for a lot to read, to keep it nice and fun to read. ;)

That's it.
(02-04-2009, 10:47 AM)Terror link Wrote: well white supremacy and hitler arent racist in your eyes :).
You posted those things not me so read your previous posts before telling me im a morron.

Bwhahaha so what you are saying is that when I am talking about Hitler, that makes me a racist? I know I posted those things, what's your point, toodles?

(02-04-2009, 05:39 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: You couldn't be further from the truth.
The fact of the matter is guys like Terror are getting so much attention that even regular uneventful conversations are being combed for some "evidence" supporting the idea that he has a shithouse attitude. These guys don't even have to try to get attention- it follows them wherever they go.

Come on now dude, you sound like a seriously obsessive Tewwor fanboy right now, some might even think you got a secret shrine in your basement where you bring sacrifices for him.

(02-04-2009, 05:39 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: You, on the other hand, are not very dissimilar to Madonna.
You both do something really stupid (Madonna kissing Britney or releasing a "sex-book", compared to you posting another completely pointless post that nobody gives two-shits about in reality) as soon as you feel the spotlight moving on to somebody else.

The hell are you on about exactly? Since when do you care what people post and what not? You gotta bring some better arguments on the table.

(02-04-2009, 05:39 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: There's a reason 90% of your threads get prematurely locked or sink to page 5 with only 10 responses- nobody cares.

My sensors just received an extra strong error signal about this previous statement. Here is a post by you saying the exact opposite:

Quote:HoogerBooger, I like your topics because they are a breath of fresh air, and something interesting aside from the norm. Too bad other people here don't see it that way, and actually go out of their way to ruin a potentially interesting thread.
Oh well.

I could search out quite a few posts by you backing up several of my topics so you are kinda speaking against yourself here.

(02-04-2009, 05:39 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: I think I see where your resentment for HC4L lies.
In thinking that they are nazis/neo-nazis, you make it your mission to avenge your fallen grandparents by attempting to impede the unrestrainable HC4L movement on LVP? Dude, you're doomed to failure.

Hahaha, well the point is that my grandparents didn't even live in this country at that period so you gotta do more homework if you are going to be the next LVP shrink performing the deep psychological analysis based on peoples forum posts. And this has nothing to do with any historic matters related to my country or whatsoever since I am pretty much the last person who gives a flying f about the act of patriotism really.

(02-04-2009, 05:39 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: This thread is made up of you throwing (attempted) insult after insult straight at Terror's face and him just knocking them to the side with a "/care" attitude.
Heck, the only reason I made this post was for a mate's reading enjoyment.

So what exactly are you, his spokesman, mate, fanboy, all in one?

Yer better watch out or I'll bring my internet mates around too!

(02-04-2009, 05:39 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: If, however, making these useless/pathetic/hilarious (I can think of 30 words...) threads builds your self-esteem and has you believing your "exploits" are meaningful, go ahead. They're fun for you to write, they're fun for us to laugh at (moreso you than the threads) and they're probably fun for estroe to lock.

Good luck for the future man, you'll seriously, seriously need it.

No-no-no I am still quite insecure about the future, you could still hook me up with another one of those deep psychological analysis you did earlier so I could find better ways how to shape the future.

(02-04-2009, 05:51 PM)Nudie link Wrote: ^ What she said~~

Come on now, I bet you didn't even read. So what are you, the trained walking dog of the gang?

(02-04-2009, 07:27 PM)Richard link Wrote: Quit the nazi-calling, HoogerBooger. Same with moron and so. This little discussion is fun for a lot to read, to keep it nice and fun to read. ;)

:D

I can try, but I can't express myself properly when I am not using any of that stuff, you know that very well man.
(02-04-2009, 09:31 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: The hell are you on about exactly? Since when do you care what people post and what not? You gotta bring some better arguments on the table.

(02-04-2009, 09:31 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Come on now dude, you sound like a seriously obsessive Tewwor fanboy right now, some might even think you got a secret shrine in your basement where you bring sacrifices for him.

Hahaha. Atleast Maddolis doesnt bother to search up everything positive about him and use it against someone.

(02-04-2009, 09:31 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Come on now, I bet you didn't even read. So what are you, the trained walking dog of the gang?

Yeah, I did. His posts aren't boring to read. Yours on the other hand is more of a Peter kinda style. And you know what I mean by that