Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Right now I am pretty much...
(01-31-2009, 05:38 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Or step up if you're planning to roll with Booger.

We can race cars some time if you like.
*le sigh*
I see the only ppl backing you up are minor aged girls who asskiss admins or are admins/mod themselves :).
quite the opposite from what you were saying the admins hate you.
So nough said.
Hope you can post some more about me , it makes me feel like a very important factor in your life.
let me upload a cool pic aswell :
[Image: 002.jpg]

cheerio lad
(02-03-2009, 08:59 AM)Terror link Wrote: I see the only ppl backing you up are minor aged girls who asskiss admins or are admins/mod themselves :).
quite the opposite from what you were saying the admins hate you.
So nough said.
Hope you can post some more about me , it makes me feel like a very important factor in your life.
let me upload a cool pic aswell :
[Image: 002.jpg]

cheerio lad

You are just bitter cause the only attention you are getting is by a group of tools wearing silly boots that got old in the late 80's and who share the opinion that EU countries need a white supremacist parliament (I still can't stress enough how retarded that sounds). You should get back to smoking dope and eyeballing Zezima's dong since there are still some braincells left to kill and while you are at it, you might as well start preparing your campaign for the forthcoming elections, Shitler.
(02-03-2009, 07:38 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: You are just bitter cause the only attention you are getting is by a group of tools wearing silly boots that got old in the late 80's and who share the opinion that EU countries need a white supremacist parliament (I still can't stress enough how retarded that sounds). You should get back to smoking dope and eyeballing Zezima's dong since there are still some braincells left to kill and while you are at it, you might as well start preparing your campaign for the forthcoming elections, Shitler.

ty for saying all the racist remarks because if i would say 1 of those words i would be muted/banned/permbanned :).
So i thank your for filling up the forum with some more racism ^^.
Hope you can continue this and hope that not some admin suddenly wants to close it, because this is the best thread around.

another picture for you :)
[Image: bananaman.jpg]
(02-03-2009, 08:02 PM)Terror link Wrote: ty for saying all the racist remarks because if i would say 1 of those words i would be muted/banned/permbanned :).
So i thank your for filling up the forum with some more racism ^^.
Hope you can continue this and hope that not some admin suddenly wants to close it, because this is the best thread around.

another picture for you :)
[Image: bananaman.jpg]

Haha, racist? Last time I checked, being a moron wasn't classified as a race so once again you proved how bright minded you are.

And you gotta do better in the picture game, at least pick something starting from page 5 from the google image search.
u two go kiss and make up and take pics while u at it
Quote:IDmad link=topic=16890.msg176397#msg176397 date=1233688802]
u two go kiss and make up and take pics while u at it

Shhh , don't spoil this , it's getting interesting.
I'm the official "Booger" around here BRO!
(02-04-2009, 02:06 AM)BoogerJay link Wrote: I'm the official "Booger" around here BRO!
Those who oppose will be banned from the forums, in-game, and IRC. Mmmkay?

(Hey BoogerJay! O+)