Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Right now I am pretty much...
GOOOO HoogerBooger! :D
(02-01-2009, 04:45 PM)Beethi link Wrote: GOOOO HoogerBooger! :D

beethi how are your tepels today ?
(02-01-2009, 04:50 PM)Terror link Wrote: beethi how are your tepels today ?

How are your old comments today? Got anything new in that masterbrain yet?
(02-01-2009, 04:51 PM)Maka link Wrote: How are your old comments today? Got anything new in that masterbrain yet?

Nope beethies tepels are still in my mind.
Same, I won't be able to make any decent posts till they're out.
Camshow Nudie!
(02-01-2009, 05:08 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Same, I won't be able to make any decent posts till they're out.
Camshow Nudie!
Oooh shizz, camshow coming up!
How can I resist? And why should the Outlawz be scared of a online-person who doesnt have the guts to show his real ingame  nickname?
(02-01-2009, 03:14 PM)Agent link Wrote: Pff , cant you just play the damn game ?

The forum dramas add much more spark to the game, admit it.

(02-01-2009, 04:18 PM)Ryder link Wrote: For real. Why you trying to make such a big deal out of this? Play and have fun FFS. And if you fail to have fun due to your beef with several gang members, then deal with it, don't come to the forums and bored us with your "dilemma".

Hey Ryder, I saw you in my dreams few nights ago. No bullshit, I swear to god. Feels weird though.

(02-01-2009, 04:40 PM)Terror link Wrote: im even so badass i did it when peter was online :o and got some nice banns for it.
Hooger you gotta admit your no match.
We have the admins to argue with and the clans maddo reffered to, to fight ingame.

:w

Well to get the facts straight, your crew consists of an inbred who uploads pictures of his dong and milk placed all over some random LVP related image - now how healthy is that. Then a handful of bald-headed lifeforms who's life's mission is to make the European countries to stop sending humanitarian aid to African countries so the Neo-Nazis could form a new world order...and all that politically of course (I personally can already see a Neo-Nazi EU parliament happening due to those reasons choo choo Thomas the Train). Those in fact are the words of Tewwor himself, so you be the judge how many grades people with that kind of logic should have on him, my maximum bet is 4, since they start teaching basics of geography around then.

Haawdkoow fow life yow!

[Image: thomas.jpg]

(02-01-2009, 04:45 PM)Beethi link Wrote: GOOOO HoogerBooger! :D

Thanks for the support Beefer!

(02-01-2009, 06:05 PM)Nudie link Wrote: Oooh shizz, camshow coming up!
How can I resist? And why should the Outlawz be scared of a online-person who doesnt have the guts to show his real ingame  nickname?

The real ingame nickname is....

HoogerBooger.

Wowzerzzzzz no way!!!
Ok, mr Neurotoxin, sir
It's [SiN]Neurotoxin or [XT]Neurotoxin.

Oldschool stuff you know!
(02-02-2009, 09:18 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: The forum dramas add much more spark to the game, admit it.

Hmm it did , now its just getting boring when all are crying about stuff too much !