Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

King of All
There're some conspiracy and mutiny going on these days in the kingdom. Some people are planning to kill NateR and your beloved peasants to overthrow your rule. I don't like the sound of that.
Interesting. Due to the circumstance at hand, I hereby execute the following orders:

- Halsey, clean the dungeons.
- Sophia, investigate the matter and report back to me.
- All other peasants, BOW DOWN.
**Freakins Bows down**
(07-31-2020, 01:33 PM)Freakins Wrote: **Freakins Bows down**

Great job, peasant.
Keep up the good work.
Thank you Sire!

*bows down*
I trust Sophia to get back to me ASAP.
*bows down*

Thinking about moving to Baltimore
I had a hard time catching some real information from the peasants my Liege. Here's what I know now. Halsey is all behind this treachery as he wanted to take down this kingdom so that your enemies can claim these lands. He was trying to infiltrate the castle walls somehow in which he's successful. How can I tell that so sure? Well, there's an answer down below.
(07-30-2020, 08:07 AM)Nater Wrote: Peru... Seriously I cleaned out twenty more rotting carcasses today! Can you please hire a janitor.

Halsey would do an excellent job.

I believe we should be ready and get some of your knights on look out. Let's seek out Halsey and bring him out for answers. He must be hiding anywhere now. He's also a spy of one of your mortal enemy. Let's be careful and en guard.

New update Sire, cB clan is also growing at a large pace. We might need to be careful from them as well.
*lights his pipe and blends into the shadows to find the scum disobeying the King*
SOMEBODY TELL HALSEY TO REPORT TO ME IMMEDIATELY!