Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

King of All
(05-16-2018, 10:29 AM)TheTrolololo Wrote: Hmmm fool ey... am really bad in english cuz i think fool is just onother word to humiliate others {-_-}
My imaginary friends thinks that you have seriuos mental problems nubnub. Grab yo balls, delete this thread, you could create a normal one, would be interesting to know anything about you instead of "king kong imaginary kingdoms" bullshit since you are a ghost in LVP and in forums only disrespecting others whooole dam ln time, dont be toxic. No one likes chernobyl...

You should feel honored about this promotion. It means you have been successful in making the King laugh.
Now it is your job to make me laugh every week or you will get demoted back to a peasant.
lol i should be proud about you callin me fool ? fak off. I dont know why you thing i work for you. keep dreaming
(05-16-2018, 01:05 PM)TheTrolololo Wrote: lol i should be proud about you callin me fool ? fak off. I dont know why you thing i work for you. keep dreaming

You do not work for me. You serve me.
Now make me laugh, fool!
hope you really find funny being called bitch cuz you are one. now laugh bitch
(05-16-2018, 05:49 PM)TheTrolololo Wrote: hope you really find funny being called bitch cuz you are one. now laugh bitch

Why would I laugh? You didn't say anything funny.
Peru in Portuguese means little chicken
(05-16-2018, 10:49 PM)Arlequina Wrote: Peru in Portuguese means little chicken

I thought it meant "turkey."
I still can't beleive that there are people in this community that don't get Peru's humor.
Long live The King!!!
(05-17-2018, 11:13 AM)Sleep Wrote: I still can't beleive that there are people in this community that don't get Peru's humor.
Long live The King!!!

Good job, peasant.
Peru , What are you good at other than these king talks ?? Ehm Nothing , right ?