Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

King of All
(05-13-2018, 06:08 PM)Peru Wrote:
(05-12-2018, 02:45 AM)TheTrolololo Wrote: Aaand are you aware that once one of the best or even the best server is now a shithole?  If "all" server are managed like that then you must be pretty bad "king"

You're asking me to focus on a grain of sand when I have all the beaches in the world at my disposal.

Im not asking you anything anymore, why would i care about server that owner doesnt care about. Just sayn if you want respect you gotta earn it, and so far from my perspective you are still a peace of shit that only brags about imaginary stuff. You are miles away from anything like king.
(05-15-2018, 12:01 AM)TheTrolololo Wrote: Im not asking you anything anymore, why would i care about server that owner doesnt care about. Just sayn if you want respect you gotta earn it, and so far from my perspective you are still a peace of shit that only brags about imaginary stuff. You are miles away from anything like king.

I do not seek the respect of my inferiors.
I understand your confusion since your mind is not properly equipped to grasp the magnitude of my kingdom.
Regardless, it is time for you to bow down.
Only one who ill bow to will be a woman i will marry :D For sure not a random scum who thinks he is better then others in his imaginary kingdom.
Ok you can ignore me now, I dont see much point in talking with you when you only talk about king shit and tell others to bow.... LVP rulz, peru sucks ! lol
(05-15-2018, 08:21 AM)TheTrolololo Wrote: Only one who ill bow to will be a woman i will marry :D

_O- _O- _O-
Promoted to FOOL.
(05-14-2018, 05:01 PM)Dr.Specifer Wrote: Peru Upgrade yourself , You talk Like a human (becoz you being a man is doubtful) who had lived before thousand years or less . I find the word " peasant " in most of your posts but strangely it seems as it rightfully suits you . Don't know why !

[Image: tenor.gif]
(05-15-2018, 04:51 PM)Dr.Specifer Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 05:01 PM)Dr.Specifer Wrote: Peru Upgrade yourself , You talk Like a human (becoz you being a man is doubtful) who had lived before thousand years or less . I find the word " peasant " in most of your posts but strangely it seems as it rightfully suits you . Don't know why !

Pretty pathetic that you had to quote yourself in order to get my attention.
Bow down, peasant.
Thought that the GIF would be funny as you are !
(05-15-2018, 05:18 PM)Dr.Specifer Wrote: Thought that the GIF would be funny as you are !

You're no different than the billions of peasants that I oversee.
What the heck , Even a GIF is considered as a peasant lol . Or is there any word you know other than peasants or the derivatives of it ?

And congrats for becoming my and others forum playtoy . where were you before , we could had all the fun reading you ,king Kong .
(05-15-2018, 12:00 PM)Peru Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 08:21 AM)TheTrolololo Wrote: Only one who ill bow to will be a woman i will marry :D

_O- _O- _O-
Promoted to FOOL.

Hmmm fool ey... am really bad in english cuz i think fool is just onother word to humiliate others {-_-}
My imaginary friends thinks that you have seriuos mental problems nubnub. Grab yo balls, delete this thread, you could create a normal one, would be interesting to know anything about you instead of "king kong imaginary kingdoms" bullshit since you are a ghost in LVP and in forums only disrespecting others whooole dam ln time, dont be toxic. No one likes chernobyl...