Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

King of All
(11-22-2014, 07:54 PM)Jerome link Wrote: Bunch of twats, pussies like cats, you can't rap throw in the sack. YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Go home you're drunk.
(11-23-2014, 04:29 AM)Nater link Wrote: Go home you're drunk.

I'm drunk at home......... but what if Nater is not kill????????????????????????????????????????????
Hahaha,i'm just enjoying how Sadick replies to my posts,btw if you're thinking i'm ,,taking'' your place,well guess what,i'm not,dayum! But since i can really see how you react on these,it tells me where your place really is.  :w  ;)
(11-20-2014, 06:39 PM)Peru link Wrote: OoOoohh the Nater is here, he speaks without fear.
They call him Panda lover, if you hate them then move over, y'all are useless like a 3 leaf clover.
Against us? Battle's lost we already won, now proceed to eat a large one.
Damn,that rhymes! Peru for the King Of Rapin'!
:9~ :9~
I am still a supreme knight, sit down.
Quote:Runi[SWEG] link=topic=15912.msg461088#msg461088 date=1416776963]
Peru for the King Of Rapin'!

[Image: ff1.png]
A few words and these peasants stir up plenty of bile, meanwhile I sit idle with lyrics that make the rest go wild.
Got you reading an essay, but let's say that you esés decide to fly to the U.S.A.
It's a waste of time. An American's waist is a crime. The food's taste is of slime.
(11-23-2014, 08:23 PM)Jerome link Wrote: I'm drunk at home......... but what if Nater is not kill????????????????????????????????????????????
I'm not drunk nor have I drank in a while...I could go for a Scotch and a Cigar right about now  :7
These peasants are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy,
they're bowing to me already, so I'm throwing confetti.

They're nervous, but on the surface they look calm and ready,
to bow down, but they keep on forgetting that I have the crown, these peasants go so loud,
they open their mouth but the King shuts them out,
they're chocking now, at how Peru's joking now, my patience's run out,
time's up, over, bloah!
(12-02-2014, 03:58 PM)Peru link Wrote: These peasants are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy,
they're bowing to me already, so I'm throwing confetti.

They're nervous, but on the surface they look calm and ready,
to bow down, but they keep on forgetting that I have the crown, these peasants go so loud,
they open their mouth but the King shuts them out,
they're chocking now, at how Peru's joking now, my patience's run out,
time's up, over, bloah!
Nice rhymes dude :D
Dayum,good ol' rap!  :9~
Awesome rhymes,as always,my king!