Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

King of All
oh the irony
(12-02-2013, 08:27 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: ryder wins and lol at white ppl pretending to be blackĀ  _O-

I think shoru takes the cake for "pretending to be black"

(11-30-2013, 10:14 AM)shoru link Wrote: Jerome you fokin` hater, go get a life you nothing. Fuck you, im sure even youre hatin` yourself idiot, screw slutĀ  _O- retarded nolifer
hahaha haterade now for sale
Shark was a weak foe, his skills were low, so that's one down and one to go.

(12-02-2013, 02:49 PM)Jerome link Wrote: hahaha haterade now for sale

You're pretty lame with your hating game, it does nothing but extend my fame.
Many phrases I've formulated to have uncoordinated fools like you annihilated, now begone before I have you terminated and exterminated.
Man go listen to some Hip-Hop lmao. Get some structure at least, ain't all about going to thesaurus.com and finding as many technical words you don't know the meaning of as you can, haha. You need style and grace to flow, don't stop trying fool, maybe someday you'll be as good as I.
Talking about style and grace, yet your words have no base, your phrase simply lacks a good case, you're a pile of waste, the disgrace of the human race.
Turn back before the Mack of the pack puts you in a sack for being wack. The lack of crack is what's keeping you off track. Call me Predator and you're my snack.
remember?

mofucka

remember? mofucka neva loved us

im on my worst behavior

mofuckas neva loved us

man mofuckas neva loved us

worst behavior

mofuckas neva loved us

fuckas neva loved us

HOLD UP HOLD MA PHONE MOFUCKAS NEVA LOVED US
Your lame lines are truly pathetic, making my work look poetic, so the last thing I'll do is be sympathetic towards your apathetic lyrics of low academic.
With my alphabetic arsenal I'm truly athletic and overwhelmingly energetic, so halt before I start an epidemic.
Impressive shite