Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

King of All
(09-03-2010, 06:52 PM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote: Write me as fool, or thy castle shall be rubbish.

Ah yes, I forgot! Added, but not due to your threat, punk. Just because you made me laugh.
Clowns Own You
Quote:Dacads link=topic=15912.msg335014#msg335014 date=1283543324]
Clowns Own You

Yea because they are funny. And The King enjoys laughing.
Dear Ryder,
Some lvp regular told me that you are peruvian.
Since i am Peruvian too, i would like to know if i could get Queen Level :Y) :Y) :Y) :Y) :Y)
-Your Sincerely.
^ yea that was me.

By the way Ryder you inca/azteca bitch, why am I not in any of those ranks? I demand an explanation
What's my position in the kingdom?
(09-04-2010, 05:50 AM)SaDist link Wrote: What's my position in the kingdom?

You can't get much lower than useless worthless garbage, so you probably won't make the list.
King Ryder, Who was the Knight fighting with you against those thieves?
(09-04-2010, 12:13 PM)Weezy link Wrote: King Ryder, Who was the Knight fighting with you against those thieves?
^ :)
(09-04-2010, 04:58 AM)HuRRiCaNe link Wrote: Dear Ryder,
Some lvp regular told me that you are peruvian.
Since i am Peruvian too, i would like to know if i could get Queen Level :Y) :Y) :Y) :Y) :Y)
-Your Sincerely.

Being Peruvian = Instant Knight

(09-04-2010, 05:40 AM)Jhon link Wrote: why am I not in any of those ranks? I demand an explanation

I knew I forgot to add somone. Added.

(09-04-2010, 05:50 AM)SaDist link Wrote: What's my position in the kingdom?

Peasant.

(09-04-2010, 12:13 PM)Weezy link Wrote: King Ryder, Who was the Knight fighting with you against those thieves?

You and NinjaSparta. But then you betrayed us and shot him and I on the faces. Therefore I proceeded to hunting your ass down. Continue fighting along side the King and you'll be a Knight in no time.