Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] [SWK]Shark
Or Shark must mind? :+
Welcome
I feel sorry for Shark...his introduction got hijacked by an LW Admin.

[V3loc1Ty], I don't think it's the rules that people complain about on LW, or the fact that you ban for them. But for things like permaban after second ban for bug abuse...or..."Switching".

You got to look at it from their view, if you abused a bug, got banned. Then used it again for some fun, then you get permabanned. You can say "Well just follow the rules" like every Admin everywhere says, but you can't just say that. How can they learn to follow rules if they're permabanned?
(01-22-2009, 11:59 PM)Munch link Wrote: I feel sorry for Shark...his introduction got hijacked by an LW Admin.

[V3loc1Ty], I don't think it's the rules that people complain about on LW, or the fact that you ban for them. But for things like permaban after second ban for bug abuse...or..."Switching".

You got to look at it from their view, if you abused a bug, got banned. Then used it again for some fun, then you get permabanned. You can say "Well just follow the rules" like every Admin everywhere says, but you can't just say that. How can they learn to follow rules if they're permabanned?

I would understand if it was 2shot or Inf. Shot

But lol switching.
(01-22-2009, 10:30 PM)iMmOrTaLiTy link Wrote: Evaded? Eh what? I have a static ip.
I don't go on LW's...last time i played actively was about in May.
You have been banned on 8th of November 2008.
Code:
NoX_SAMP_BEST        2008-12-16 05:03:41
HAI_SherkPT    2008-12-01 23:13:35
LoLWUT        2008-12-01 23:12:30
JeWeLz            2008-11-20 04:38:16
[BA]RF        2008-11-09 04:20:25
[BA]LLz        2008-11-09 04:18:09
[BA]GaNgSt4    2008-11-08 00:15:19
Who are these guys playing from your static IP after you have been banned? Stop lying already and get a grip Immortality! That's just ridiculous. Next thing you're about to tell me probly is, that you only wanted to look if your still banned and connected to lw's for that reason. ^^ 8)7

(01-23-2009, 12:17 AM)iMmOrTaLiTy link Wrote: I would understand if it was 2shot or Inf. Shot

But lol switching.
I explained pretty detailed why you are permbanned. If you're not able to read a simple text.. it ain't my problem.

(01-22-2009, 10:30 PM)iMmOrTaLiTy link Wrote: And Estroe said it was fine as long as its flame free. :D
Did I just miss me flaming or hurting your feelings?

(01-22-2009, 11:59 PM)Munch link Wrote: I feel sorry for Shark...his introduction got hijacked by an LW Admin. [...]
You got a point there unfortunately. I'm sorry Shark. :/

(01-22-2009, 11:59 PM)Munch link Wrote: [...] if you abused a bug, got banned. Then used it again for some fun, then you get permabanned. [...]
Despite the fact I most likely wouldn't abuse any kind of bug in the first place (especially since I know the server rules), even if I would do so and get myself banned for that, why should I mind doing it again? After I've learned it's not allowed and I'd probly get punished even more for repeating the same offence I've been banned for earlier? Doesn't seem to be the smartest move.
But that's just this ignorant (etc.) behaviour of a few samp players that I'm talking about. And no.. I don't have to accept / get along with that in my honorable opinion. I repeat myself.. I (and others) offer my free time to 'help' players. So if people like Immortality feel like giving us a hard time, they'll just be 'locked away' sooner or later. Common sense. Human nature.

(01-22-2009, 11:59 PM)Munch link Wrote: How can they learn to follow rules if they're permabanned?
We could try that out if you want. I'll come to LVP and be an jackass towards any of your mods/admins (and rest of the players) in general and then we'll see how you guys treat me back / how many chances I will get after constantly (lets say) c-bugging and taxi abusing. Deal?

This probly doesn't belong here and depending on the replies, I might regret mentioning this here but.. despite the fact I most likely don't know the full story nor do I know any of these players, but for what kind of offense have shoebox and nerd been banned ingame please?
Not that I care about any of them at all.. I'm just wondering and would appreciate if someone could answer this for me.

Take care. :w
For starters, you won't be banned for Cbug no more as it's allowed now.

Shoe and Nerd are permabanned for...536 days banned between them or somethin like that (lots of bans).

If you came on LVP and acted like an arse and disrespected Admins, they won't permaban you...just laugh at you and possibly mute you. Then kick, then go further if need be and ban you.

You keep saying they should follow the rules and if they get banned once, they learn from it. Well they know it's not allowed, but it's stupid to permaban them for a second ban since they just do the bug abuse for some fun. You can say you won't any kind of bug, but everyone has abused a bug at some point.

Like I said, it's not what you ban for but for how long you ban. They should learn from a first ban, yes, but why ban them permanently for a second offense? Life-time bans are meant for cheaters, not for people who change weapons to avoid reloading.
I do have a static IP. So if the server lets me enter, why not?
well atleast I got a good reason for my perm ban
[Image: sa-mp-047.png]
_O-
Don't worry IDmad, a guy from across the pond can back you up that dugi is a cunt.

What kind of name is dugi anyway, sounds like a bad name for an Italian pasta product.

Those goddamn LW inbreds.
(01-24-2009, 02:59 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Don't worry IDmad, a guy from across the pond can back you up that dugi is a cunt.

What kind of name is dugi anyway, sounds like a bad name for an Italian pasta product.

Those goddamn LW inbreds.

I actually meant the 'as long as you keep it nice' part. Warning raised.
Ignore his reply please.