Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] [SWK]Shark
So yeah, I started playing SA-MP since it came out. By that time, I only played on portuguese servers (big mistake). Then I stopped, then I started playing it again, repeat. On the 20th of April I thought about playing it again, looked at the official list, but there was nothing there. Then I went to google and remembered about an official server called "little something", so then I found it. I played on LW for some months where I met some cool people and some retarded people. I used to be in [NWA] because it was a clan back in MTA:VC time and we "remade" it for SA-MP, but it turned out to fail because only I played. On the 14th of July I applied for SWK, where I was accepted. I used to "help" LW in the LW vs LVP constant flaming, saying that LVP arguments were invalid (such as "corrupt admins"). I was so blind. Only after I was banned I could see how corrupt it is. Admins there ban for absolute nothing (e.g. cbugging twice against a fucking wall, switching once or twice, hell, they even break the rules when they get owned). Anyway, after that I started playing on LVP, where the real good players are at. It's a shame that it took me that long to realize that. Cya ingame!
tl;dr
werent tht long
LWs isn't the only server where they ban for absolutely nothing :)
Nice to have you around tho~
Nice intro. :)
yo shark, gotta teach me pt or ill bomb u
(12-28-2008, 07:08 PM)XiZ link Wrote: yo shark, gotta teach me pt or ill bomb u
never knew u were a jihad kinda guy  ;)
Nice intro dude. :)
Hay & Welcome  ;)
Welcome, are u new?

:D

Sup sherk