Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] [SWK]Shark
Quote: link=topic=15692.msg174517#msg174517 date=1233136515]
Oh that's just our "LVP regular prevention filterscript". ;)
I don't appreciate your utter disrespect to the players of Las Venturas Playground. I can't tell you how many times a littlewhitey's regular has come onto the server and completely bashed us, so why should you act so arrogantly? Not every single one of the lw's players are rude, and neither are all of the LVP players. Don't put us all in the same category, as we don't deserve to be. Sure, you may have had some rough run-ins with our players, but that's just because most of our good players only play on LVP alone (or you just weren't online when one of our nicer players were playing). I've been on lw's a few times when LVP was down for a few days, and I actually enjoyed my time on there. I couldn't make any money for the life of me, but I had a great time. I even met a few good players.

Just calm it down a bit; not everyone's as evil as you so desperately want to believe.
(01-28-2009, 09:03 PM)TEF™ link Wrote: I don't appreciate your utter disrespect to the players of Las Venturas Playground. I can't tell you how many times a littlewhitey's regular has come onto the server and completely bashed us, so why should you act so arrogantly? Not every single one of the lw's players are rude, and neither are all of the LVP players. Don't put us all in the same category, as we don't deserve to be. Sure, you may have had some rough run-ins with our players, but that's just because most of our good players only play on LVP alone (or you just weren't online when one of our nicer players were playing). I've been on lw's a few times when LVP was down for a few days, and I actually enjoyed my time on there. I couldn't make any money for the life of me, but I had a great time. I even met a few good players.

Just calm it down a bit; not everyone's as evil as you so desperately want to believe.

Valid point. I personally categorize myself into those who act rude towards the LW aliens.
(01-28-2009, 09:37 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Valid point. I personally categorize myself into those who act rude towards the LW aliens.
And I personally categorize you as a troll. :) No offense, though. (Or possibly all the offense, I dunno.)
(01-28-2009, 09:40 PM)TEF™ link Wrote: And I personally categorize you as a troll. :) No offense, though. (Or possibly all the offense, I dunno.)

You are just saying that cause you are an admin and admins aren't allowed to have rational viewpoints on certain matters, they just have to do it by the book.

Prove me that I'm wrong.
(01-28-2009, 09:50 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: You are just saying that cause you are an admin and admins aren't allowed to have rational viewpoints on certain matters, they just have to do it by the book.

Prove me that I'm wrong.
Talk to any crew member, then ask them if I'm "by the books." ;)
[modbreak]
Please stay ontopic, both HoogerBooger and TEF, and no, TEF is not by the books, I am often discussing things with him about punishments and such
[/modbreak]
(01-28-2009, 09:59 PM)Fireburn link Wrote: [modbreak]
Please stay ontopic, both HoogerBooger and TEF, and no, TEF is not by the books, I am often discussing things with him about punishments and such
[/modbreak]

This topic was gone before it came, so there's no actual 'on topic' here. :P
Quote: link=topic=15692.msg174517#msg174517 date=1233136515]
Oh that's just our "LVP regular prevention filterscript". ;)
(01-28-2009, 09:03 PM)TEF™ link Wrote: I don't appreciate your utter disrespect to the players of Las Venturas Playground. [...]
That was meant to be more of a joke actually. Still, I get what you're saying.

(01-28-2009, 09:03 PM)TEF™ link Wrote: [...] Not every single one of the lw's players are rude, and neither are all of the LVP players. [...]
You're absolutely right about that!

(01-28-2009, 09:03 PM)TEF™ link Wrote: [...] Don't put us all in the same category, as we don't deserve to be. [...]
Hmm yea.. might be some bad habit of me. I didn't mean to adress every single of your players actually, even though it probably could be interpreted like that unfortunately. My bad. I'm well aware of the fact, that such kind of stereotyped thinking ain't a good thing (I mean hey.. I'm german).
In fact, I've met some nice people on LVP aswell, the few times I've been playing here.

But let's stay on topic now. After all.. it's Shark's thread. :*)
yea but u still haven't told an proper explanation for my ban.
The funny thing was that I was reporting one of ur lw's regulars for c-bugging and 2 shotting and admins refused to check him so I had to fraps it. After I had reported the regular a few times I got banned for "Not welcome here anymore" instead of the bugger getting banned lol. And afaik the regular didn't get banned after me. I know u can't explain my ban properly but I'd like to see u try  ;)
(oh and I was forum banned too so I couldn't appeal.)
(01-28-2009, 09:03 PM)TEF™ link Wrote: I don't appreciate your utter disrespect to the players of Las Venturas Playground. I can't tell you how many times a littlewhitey's regular has come onto the server and completely bashed us, so why should you act so arrogantly? Not every single one of the lw's players are rude, and neither are all of the LVP players. Don't put us all in the same category, as we don't deserve to be. Sure, you may have had some rough run-ins with our players, but that's just because most of our good players only play on LVP alone (or you just weren't online when one of our nicer players were playing). I've been on lw's a few times when LVP was down for a few days, and I actually enjoyed my time on there. I couldn't make any money for the life of me, but I had a great time. I even met a few good players.

Honestly LVP started the whole "we're better than LWs" thing, and while it may be true in terms of fighting skill, LVP have shovelled LWs more crap than LWs have on LVP.
Although I don't like Velocity his "lvp regular prevention script" post was really, really soft compared to a lot of the stuff that has been said, and I wouldn't class it as being "utterly disrespectful" at all.