Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] [SWK]Shark
Nice intro :P LW suck lol. Its annoying cos in the chat they speak all dif. languages. It annoys me so much
Well well well. Let's see.
Shark mate.. you really have to make friends here so badly or what's the purpose of all these with hatred filled comments about lw's? Sure, you get two pages filled with replies of people, that just hop onto the "lw's sucks" bandwaggon (while the half of 'em probly never even played there.. but it's just a matter of good behaviour to talk like that in case you want to be a "true LVP e-gangster" I guess). Then again.. I wouldn't expect any less from LVP regulars. :w
But at the end of the day, I assume most of you people talking nonsense about lw's and it's crew, know they are wrong. Or why is it that I (for example.. theres thousands of other players) never got banned within a timespan of 20 months? Maybe it's because I'm able to stick to simple rules and show some respect towards "authorities". Who knows.

Also I'm wondering about the general behaviour of players (like you), that start playing on LVP because that other server (the one where everyone gets banned for nothing) sucks. In most cases I've witnessed a 180° turn regarding these people's behaviour/personality/mentality. Like a transformation.. from the tough S.O.B.'s they used to be on lw's to overwhelming friendly, new player guiding, not so much trash talking, lovely persons. How is that?
No proper set of balls to play the tough guy on LVP or what? Not specifically talking about you by the way Shark since I didn't see you ingame on LVP yet (but for the rest.. I don't have to list names.. you know who you are). :w

After all it's just a videogame, which some of you guys take way to serious! ;)

Anyways.. welcome to LVP I guess. Wicked intro and all. :P

Gotta go now.. banning nubs for nothing. _O-
well Shark's just a newfag but most of the ppl who say "lw's sucks" have played there and mean it. Or just by reading ur ban appeals and seeing how ppl get banned basically for nothing is enough for most to see how things are.
  • People don't get banned for "nothing" on lw's
  • You have your opinion (which I'm aware of).. I got mine (which you're aware of aswell).. I just had to get rid of my thoughts on that matter
  • I doubt this topic is meant for a discussion like this so you better pm me or anything for more kinky chitchat
  • IDmad, even though you are one of the players I kinda like "respect" (couldn't find another term) for some strange reason, you will have to admit that your comments/opinion towards lw's are a bit biased

I know for myself, not everything is gold. However.. the facts are getting turned around until they will fit a bit too much over here.
Quote:IDmad link=topic=15692.msg172916#msg172916 date=1232569427]
well Shark's just a newfag but most of the ppl who say "lw's sucks" have played there and mean it. Or just by reading ur ban appeals and seeing how ppl get banned basically for nothing is enough for most to see how things are.

Shh, anon wannabe.

And V3l, if you wanna have a discussion don't post here, talk to me on IRC. It's pretty funny how you say I post hate comments about LW but then you do the same about LVP.
Lol at you lot.. :O
As long as you keep it nice, it's fine by me if you do it here :P

Little bit of entertainment :D
Quote: link=topic=15692.msg172920#msg172920 date=1232570303]
  • People don't get banned for "nothing" on lw's
  • You have your opinion (which I'm aware of).. I got mine (which you're aware of aswell).. I just had to get rid of my thoughts on that matter
  • I doubt this topic is meant for a discussion like this so you better pm me or anything for more kinky chitchat
  • IDmad, even though you are one of the players I kinda like "respect" (couldn't find another term) for some strange reason, you will have to admit that your comments/opinion towards lw's are a bit biased

I know for myself, not everything is gold. However.. the facts are getting turned around until they will fit a bit too much over here.

K why was i perm banned for switching then?

And why do asskissers get 3days?

It was my 2nd ban for switching ( when the funny thing is i didnt even have UZI's )..

And don't even get a warning

Oh yea and i was banned from the forums for saying ''i pwn emo'' ... that gave me a 5 month forum ban, then i got perma banned on the forums since i was [BA] at the time..well i think that's the reason since i did nothing bad that time

+ IRC - I was perm banned for asking if admins were in the channel - good thing i use java clients :D

:)
Look out.. much text :X

@ Shark:
It was your post just popping out infront of my eyes. Again.. this is not an issue I'm having especially with you, Shark. It's more like me critisizing a specific "group" of samp players and their disrespecting, ignorant, stubborn and premature behaviour. That's why I came up with it here instead of IRC.

Quote:Shark link=topic=15692.msg172928#msg172928 date=1232572610]
[...] It's pretty funny how you say I post hate comments about LW but then you do the same about LVP.
Well sorry, but I tried to express myself as polite as possible so far. If anyone feels offended, then it might be about the right time for that person to reconsider some things maybe.

@ Immortality:
Alright Immortality (to be honest.. I'm higly amused that you're even trying.. but here we go):

You have been banned for switching (twice as you figured out yourself).
Little quote from one of your ban appeals..
Quote:Oh yes i surely switched [...]
Why you haven't been warned you ask? You've been a regular player and with that you also been aware of all rules in place. It's not an admin's job to "babysit" people like you.

(01-22-2009, 02:51 AM)iMmOrTaLiTy link Wrote: [...] And why do asskissers get 3days? [...]
So this is where the good old, much discussed "favoritism" comes into play right?
Could you define the term "asskisser" for me please? I wouldn't dare to deny these people exist.. but, sticking to rules, respecting authorities, being a nice person overall (in the best case).. is that what you call "asskissing"? I think you've got something mixed up there. Maybe your able to figure this..
  • Dude breaks a rule - realizes he did something wrong and accepts the punishment - gets unbanned 3 days later
  • Dude breaks a rule (again) - think's it's all admins fault and starts to discuss and insult - unban delayed (on "dude's request" if you want ;))
Simple math.
Look.. I always used to be a friend of [JOKER] but you dear Immortality, you pretty much have been what others would call a pain in the arse 24/7. Always trying to cause trouble and stir up shit. You're annoying admins to death and keep wondering why you don't get a "14th chance" apparently?

(01-22-2009, 02:51 AM)iMmOrTaLiTy link Wrote: Oh yea and i was banned from the forums for saying ''i pwn emo'' [...]
Nope. Actually just browsed through your most recent posts and couldn't find such a phrase anywhere.
It's more like you earned yourself a forum ban for constantly insulting the admin team (especially Rizla). That's where the "respect for authorities" comes into play (which I used to mention earlier). These people offer their free time to increase the quality of your ingame experience. And all you do is taking a piss on them. So what did you expect?
Don't have to explain anything about this '[BA] & lw's incident' that occured end of last year I guess, since everyone that has been involved knows what happened.
Last but not least.. your account at lw's forum is not banned as we speak. I have no clue who removed the ban though.. if it was for me, you would stay banned until Summer 2068.

Regarding your IRC ban: I actually don't know anything about that (even though I never saw you on IRC anyways). I assume this happened within the same time then the above mentioned '[BA] & lw's scenario' ^^?
If so.. read above.

Final thoughts: I'm not here to question your intelligence Immortality.. BUT, do you think it's smart to force an admin to have a look into your (ban-) history, as long as this admin would easily be able to find out things about you (like ban evading for example.. after your last ban appeal has been denied back in November :w), which wouldn't improve your current situation?
Think about it lol. And while you're at it.. stay off our server ffs! You don't like it anyways. _O-

I hope I could answer all your questions. Have a nice day.

PS: So, after all been said.. we makin' this a place to discuss lw bans here now huh?

Quote:Look.. I always used to be a friend of [JOKER] but you dear Immortality, you pretty much have been what others would call a pain in the arse 24/7. Always trying to cause trouble and stir up shit. You're annoying admins to death and keep wondering why you don't get a "14th chance" apparently?
2nd*

Quote:It's more like you earned yourself a forum ban for constantly insulting the admin team (especially Rizla).

Rizla called me a ''n****" on youtube  :(
And all that dude does is insult, so you can't even bring up the fact of someone else insulting him.
Quote:Regarding your IRC ban: I actually don't know anything about that (even though I never saw you on IRC anyways). I assume this happened within the same time then the above mentioned '[BA] & lw's scenario' ^^?
If so.. read above.

Nah man this happened about 8 months ago? when the whole [eVo] vs [JOKER] thing
Quote:Final thoughts: I'm not here to question your intelligence Immortality.. BUT, do you think it's smart to force an admin to have a look into your (ban-) history, as long as this admin would easily be able to find out things about you (like ban evading for example.. after your last ban appeal has been denied back in November :w), which wouldn't improve your current situation?
Think about it lol. And while you're at it.. stay off our server ffs! You don't like it anyways. _O-

Evaded? Eh what? I have a static ip.
I dont go on LW's...last time i played actively was about in May.

And Estroe said it was fine as long as its flame free. :D