Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Hey There...
yea, funny joke!  _O- but a damn good way to get your point accross  :7
lol BADASS!

Haha nice to have you back, TEF =)
Heheh. ;)
I agree to your point, TEF. When the people on the server are angry (because they got killed, lost money, are involved in a gang war and flame) they have to show their feelings with nice flamings. And who is better to flame than an admin? Especially the Total Epic Failure?  :Y)

Most of the gangmembers (and ofcourse theres a big number of clanless guys too) take this game way too serious. Thats why they flame and ruin the server for others. I know I have been flaming in summer too (alot, lol) but in the 3 months I couldn't play samp I changed; I see this game way more relaxed, so you wont see me flaming anymore, hehe. Im playing to have fun, and when I get angry I just quit the game. Alot of people dont get it, maybe someone should start a topic here. I bet HoogerBooger would be a nice psycho-teacher for flaming kids, hehe.

WALL OF TEXT! tl;dr  :+
Saying it was a joke and people need to stop bitching would have also been enough to make your message clear :P

Anyway, pretty nice joke :+
(12-20-2008, 01:27 PM)Stef link Wrote: WALL OF TEXT!
_O- Never saw that definition for a long post before.
(12-20-2008, 01:27 PM)Stef link Wrote: Saying it was a joke and people need to stop bitching would have also been enough to make your message clear :P
I felt like being more emotional. :+

If anyone doesn't want to read the "wall of text," simply read the last paragraph. It goes through the main points in the whole thing. :+ This was the longest thing I've ever typed up, too.

(12-20-2008, 12:52 AM)TEF™ link Wrote: I'd like to give a clearer explanation for a few of my points that I've tried to make throughout this post, as I think it may help to just have it listed for some readers. One point is that I'm always open to suggestions about my moderation techniques, so you can, at any time, just drop by a PM and I'll be there. Another, more important point is that I'm not ever trying to act arrogant to anyone. That's simply not why I'm here. I have, since the beginning of my life, always hated arrogant people. They think they're above everyone, making life a living hell. However, I want to make clear that when I'm trying to set a point across, I sometimes look like I'm acting above the person I'm conversing with. This is never the case, I assure you; I'm just trying to make my point clear. I've been working on this, though, so I think I've gotten better at it, if only a bit. The third point I've tried to make clear is simply that I always care. This third point directly involves the first one. If you really think I can improve on something, and not just a “you suck as admin,” then I would love it if you talked with me about it. You're the players who make LVP a great server, and I think that you should have a right to know what's up with a crew member's technique. Don't like it? Talk with them about it. If you really want to make a difference, and not just make the crew dislike you, take on matters directly and without third-party interference. That's all.
That topic cost me like 5 minutes of my life. Anyway :) I'm glad it was a joke man, wb.
Welcome back TEF <3
tef was always nice to me

Oh hell no...so will u still ban people who pm you with message "dork" for 10 days ?