Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Response to the poll on C-Bug + 2 Shot
(12-03-2008, 11:56 PM)Munch link Wrote: So...if most of the community want c-bug allowed, it's enough for you to happily say no? :P

j/k...or am I?

We could still say no of course. But this poll was created after talking about it ourselves. Didn't get much reply yet, hopefully I will get more soon :+
What the f*ck, thats just f*cking lame man..
Creating a poll and saying that the members of LVP can deside whether cbug/2shot/both is going to
be allowed or not and after seeing the results you say that the decision is going to be made by the admins..

You didnt say that when we started to vote or else we would have know that it all would have been for nothing..

Ya dig?

Peace,
Thug
Quote:Thug link=topic=14540.msg158657#msg158657 date=1228401938]
What the f*ck, thats just f*cking lame man..
Creating a poll and saying that the members of LVP can deside whether cbug/2shot/both is going to
be allowed or not and after seeing the results you say that the decision is going to be made by the admins..

You didnt say that when we started to vote or else we would have know that it all would have been for nothing..

Ya dig?

Peace,
Thug

Stop talking crap?

(11-17-2008, 09:20 PM)estroe link Wrote: The vote will run for 2 weeks. After the weeks the outcome will be taken into the management and we'll decide what happens.

I said this would happen from the start, I never said otherwise. I never said the decision was for the community, we wanted your vote.

And, it is not for nothing, at all. As I said, it has a big influence on our decision.
(12-04-2008, 04:55 PM)estroe link Wrote: Stop talking crap?

I said this would happen from the start, I never said otherwise. I never said the decision was for the community, we wanted your vote.

And, it is not for nothing, at all. As I said, it has a big influence on our decision.
I didn't think it would come to this. Seems were going to have to create a riot.
It's just bullshit..
We all voted for nothing if c-bug isnt going to be allowed..

It's all about the management and admins these days..
The management doesnt even play on LVP and alot of admins dont play aswell..
So it's just weird that they take decissions (about the style of playing) when they dont even play...
Quote:Thug link=topic=14540.msg158712#msg158712 date=1228415726]
It's just bullshit..
We all voted for nothing if c-bug isnt going to be allowed..

It's all about the management and admins these days..
The management doesnt even play on LVP and alot of admins dont play aswell..
So it's just weird that they take decissions (about the style of playing) when they dont even play...

No, it's never for nothing. If it doesn't change, it may in the future.

It's not all about the management and admins. If it was, why would we even bother making this poll?

We surely do play. Stop saying things you aren't sure off.
It's not weird we're deciding, it's 'our' server. Next to that, we do play, as I said.
Oh wait, isnt it true that 60% of the admins/management dont even play LVP anymore (or join 1 time a month or less..)
What names do they play on then, fake nicks?
Cuz I havent seen half the management/admins list online this month tho..
Quote:Thug link=topic=14540.msg158721#msg158721 date=1228416710]
Oh wait, isnt it true that 60% of the admins/management dont even play LVP anymore (or join 1 time a month or less..)
What names do they play on then, fake nicks?
Cuz I havent seen half the management/admins list online this month tho..

Nope, not true.
Their own.
I have. Management plays less(logical as most of them been here since the start), but most admins are active.
What is C-Bug?
Thug, keep in mind the position we are in. This isn't 'our' server, and this was a special opportunity to be involved in forming the rules of LVP. It's not often players have say in what happens.