Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Response to the poll on C-Bug + 2 Shot
(12-13-2008, 04:48 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: I use those bugs all the time when admins are not around, I really don't see what's the problem?

Taking 2 weeks time to discuss a matter whether to allow or disallow people to press certain keys on their keyboard while playing an online game doesn't make any sense. It's not like you folks are judging over the fate of mankind in your sacred temple you got there.

"Oohhh mommy look at us, we are the KGB of the interwebzz"

Priceless. But true , everyone uses it anyway , why not just cut the crap and allow it. And don't give me any "Lots of people smoke weed , but you don't see it getting any more legal" - ok?
Lots of people smoke weed, but you don't see it getting any more legal

sorry, just had to do that :X
you can't compare this shit to real life, this is a video game with a simple little feature.

weed is harmless, and people smoke it like its legal anyway.
And in Holland, it is legal.
Alaska too.  :O

To be honest, there's no such thing as 'not real life'. It's all in real life...
Massachusetts just decriminalized it, so it's just a fine here now (an ounce or less). :+

Marijuana actually does more damage to the lungs than regular tobacco, though. :P Marijuana as a drug, though, is the least of your worries. No true point in putting people away for it.

When's the decision going to be made, Management? Seriously, I'm quite sick of the players asking. :P
smoking marijuana is a fuck load safer than smoking cigarettes TEF... you can't even compare the two
(12-14-2008, 02:44 AM)HaZe link Wrote: smoking marijuana is a fuck load safer than smoking cigarettes TEF... you can't even compare the two
I won't argue with you here, HaZe. All I'll say is that many studies have proven otherwise, and that you should check your facts.
Let's not turn this into a discussion about weed etc.

Quote:When's the decision going to be made, Management? Seriously, I'm quite sick of the players asking. :P

Same, if it was my decision (without those lazy guys :+), it would've been decided already!
(12-14-2008, 03:14 PM)estroe link Wrote: Same, if it was my decision (without those lazy guys :+), it would've been denied already!

:P