Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
(07-02-2013, 03:22 AM)Nater link Wrote: Hey HaZe who trained you back in the day?
It could be credited to a lot of people but one that comes to mind is [SiN]ZiGGY
(07-02-2013, 02:51 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: HaZe is overrated.

Pffft someones jealous :P

(07-02-2013, 05:57 PM)HaZe link Wrote: It could be credited to a lot of people but one that comes to mind is [SiN]ZiGGY
Wow thats awesome, No wonder you was pro
Dr Vib was so tricky because he was dirty though.
I'd consider both HaZe and Violax the strongest
(07-06-2013, 05:12 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Dr Vib was so tricky because he was dirty though.
I'd consider both HaZe and Violax the strongest

I once killed u in the fc lol that was the best day in my samp life. Didint violax have trouble killing you? I mean hitting u was like wining a lootery ticket.
(07-06-2013, 10:00 AM)Zezima link Wrote: I once killed u in the fc lol that was the best day in my samp life. Didint violax have trouble killing you? I mean hitting u was like wining a lootery ticket.

Hahaha I killed Maddolis in FC once he wanted re-match straight away and owned me also one of the best days of my sa:mp life :P

I agree with Maddo both HaZe and Violax in their primes were the strongest
(07-07-2013, 04:37 AM)Nater link Wrote: Hahaha I killed Maddolis in FC once he wanted re-match straight away and owned me also one of the best days of my sa:mp life :P

I agree with Maddo both HaZe and Violax in their primes were the strongest

Idk about haze but at 2007-2008 as i remember violax was the best in LVP, no one had the guts to say "yeh ez come here" . He owned everyone in his path.  Still in my opinion violax was the best in LVP (idk about whole samp, i had the idea that LVP have the best dm players in whole samp, im i true? If not please correct me). Violax might be the best, but the hardest player to kill was no doubt maddolis (for me) atleast i took violax armor of sometimes, maddolis armor to take off lol i can count probably on my fingers those times, 4-6. Impossible.

Id says: Violax,Haze,Maddolis(becouse of his hard defence and impossible to hit) , Those 3 dudes were the best dm players for me and my heros lol.
HaZe and Violax would both be number one because that both kicked major ass as you can see why their in a clan together, Maddolis wasnt hard to hit he just had kick ass style so you couldn't hit him if you get what I mean. Nice top 3, I personally have a lot of people I idolized through the years some great people have played that's for sure :)
inb4 Lagdolis!
I think it's fair to say Nater has definitely been the best sa-mp player we've seen for years, always at his peak ;)
Define: circle jerk
A circle jerk is a sexual practice in which a group of men or boys form a circle and masturbate themselves or each other