Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
(06-29-2013, 11:32 PM)Zezima link Wrote: violax still better then u ?
when was that?

dude shhh, go back to jerking off till your dick is raw
(06-30-2013, 02:47 PM)HaZe link Wrote: when was that?

dude shhh, go back to jerking off till your dick is raw

All the way back in 2007 and probably all the way up to 2013, violax was best in lvp, and u couldnt handle that lol.
(06-30-2013, 03:57 PM)Zezima link Wrote: All the way back in 2007 and probably all the way up to 2013, violax was best in lvp, and u couldnt handle that lol.
That's fine if you think that! he's my clan mate so it doesn't bother me. I disagree though, I've beaten him plenty of times. In my opinion I was the best run weapon fighter in SA-MP
(06-30-2013, 03:57 PM)Zezima link Wrote: All the way back in 2007 and probably all the way up to 2013, violax was best in lvp, and u couldnt handle that lol.
can you read wazzas mind lmao?
(06-30-2013, 04:20 PM)HaZe link Wrote: That's fine if you think that! he's my clan mate so it doesn't bother me. I disagree though, I've beaten him plenty of times. In my opinion I was the best run weapon fighter in SA-MP

What was ur hardest apponent ?

Darius: Yep lol.
I think back in the '07-'08 period the skill differences between the top players were so marginal that the winner of a fight was down to someone having a good day or getting a few lucky shots etc. If u got like a 1000 duels between the top players back then over a period of a few weeks or months the wins would pretty much go 50/50.

I'd say u can call yourself better than someone else if u have 50-100 duels with someone on 10 different days (within a few months time) and then manage to win more than 66% of the duels. Less than that and the skill differences are too small to compare.
shark 69 - 11 idmad

stop crying please.
(07-01-2013, 11:32 AM)Zezima link Wrote: What was ur hardest apponent ?
Dr. Vibrator was brutal to fight against
Hey HaZe who trained you back in the day?
HaZe is overrated.