Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
Yeah the censorness is annoying the games MA15+ here, 18+ in other countries JUST ALLOW US TO SAY SHIT FUCK POOP CUNT BOLLOCKS ASSHOLE THUNDER-CUNT!!!! Its in the game!!!! :+
B.I.T.C.H
As expected, Ghost squirmed his way around the issue like the pussy he is. He did not stick to his word and stick to the deal

So now, he says until ESL sa-mp becomes 'official' and their are sponsors etc (instead of it just starting like before), and again in time he will be proven wrong. I am eager to see what new made up requirement he will come out with next D:
Didn't slk Ghost turn out to be a cheater or something?
^ if it is right then u must be proud of him then ? right hooger?
(03-19-2012, 05:17 PM)Drug link Wrote: ^ if it is right then u must be proud of him then ? right hooger?

I don't have anything against cheating if you admit doing it.

Unlike uL clan.
lol
(03-19-2012, 05:58 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: I don't have anything against cheating if you admit doing it.

Unlike uL clan.
After all these years u still have a grudge against uL? Man, it's starting to sound like they've raped ur mom or smthing... :/
(03-19-2012, 07:09 PM)IDmad link Wrote: After all these years u still have a grudge against uL? Man, it's starting to sound like they've raped ur mom or smthing... :/
Rofl thats harsh _O- I like it xD
Censored what? network-bitch- technician? haha