Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
do people really still give a fuck about sa-mp stuff?
(03-11-2012, 10:49 AM)Darius link Wrote: Your on the clock b1tch and midnight is comin...

(yes, they actually censor it. It changed automatically to 'network technician' and this is an 18+ game... pathetic  :roll: )
what's this shit about?
(03-24-2012, 03:40 AM)HaZe link Wrote: do people really still give a fuck about sa-mp stuff?
Depends what style of fighting man, RW not a great deal its mainly A/D nowadays
(03-24-2012, 03:41 AM)HaZe link Wrote: what's this shit about?
Me and ghost made a bet, if ESL ever came out on SA-MP he would get a game of my choice.

I won, he refuses to stick to the bet and has now changed the requirements

(03-24-2012, 03:40 AM)HaZe link Wrote: do people really still give a fuck about sa-mp stuff?

sa-mp for life moonie

You're not the only one who doesn't understand, heh.

You should step down as a leader of slaugtherhouse kids gang and let me take over bro. It's obvious that you are not skilled enough to run this shit. Just check my management skills in 5iN - I fucking rock man.
(03-24-2012, 12:32 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: You should step down as a leader of slaugtherhouse kids gang and let me take over bro. It's obvious that you are not skilled enough to run this shit. Just check my management skills in 5iN - I fucking rock man.
you're so dumb
U guys have forum ?  :7
(03-31-2012, 01:03 PM)AvailablE link Wrote: U guys have forum ?  :7
Are u that retard from littlewhitey's who's been in 4 different clans in the past 4 months? And weren't 2 of those clans made by u? In that case get the fuck out of here. I haven't seen such a clanhopper/retard since darxburn/LilJon in the '07-'08.