Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
(06-16-2009, 12:49 PM)Hitman link Wrote: well, actually i would care if somebody would create a website about UvH without even informing me or UzI

But it looks like he's just making it, and HaZe isn't even using it. So it was just pointless, so where's the point in going on about it. But I understand what you mean, but I wouldn't keep going on about it.
look at these haters  :7 , to bad i didint thot this idea to make a forum  :'( i love when nabs flamin me hahahah 8) 8) 8) 8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0TuIKVoF4Q&feature=related
look at the all people  :o :o :o :o
(06-16-2009, 03:48 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0TuIKVoF4Q&feature=related
Fucking great band :D nice to see they're still touring
(06-16-2009, 12:51 PM)TR1pin link Wrote: But it looks like he's just making it, and HaZe isn't even using it. So it was just pointless, so where's the point in going on about it. But I understand what you mean, but I wouldn't keep going on about it.
exactly. thats the reason why were going on about it. because hes so fucking retarded to spend so much time on a pointless website.
(06-16-2009, 06:53 PM)Darius link Wrote: exactly. thats the reason why were going on about it. because hes so fucking retarded to spend so much time on a pointless website.

Give guy some credit , where do u spend ur time ? Oh let me guess ur mom not givin u money so u go work and thats where u spend time. Well atleast he has parents and they provide him with money , food , and other shizle and he doesnt need to go work at age of 16-18.
(06-16-2009, 06:59 PM)Zezima link Wrote: Give guy some credit , where do u spend ur time ? Oh let me guess ur mom not givin u money so u go work and thats where u spend time. Well atleast he has parents and they provide him with money , food , and other shizle and he doesnt need to go work at age of 16-18.

The guy didn't even do much, that template was stolen and just parts of it like title and whatnot was edited, I'd say he spent 10 minutes on it max, He also changed the copyright at the bottom to himself and took off the original copyright from the creators.
(06-16-2009, 09:48 PM)FarePak link Wrote: He also changed the copyright at the bottom to himself and took off the original copyright from the creators.

Isn't that illegal?
Yeah it is, not sure whos gonna report him though besides the people that don't like him.