Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

#LVP.Echo Logs
As most of you know, I got a bot in #lvp.echo called Klotebot. Untill a couple of days ago, it only did the reactiontests (and of course, entertaining me with unexpected crashes). But now it stores every #LVP.echo message (by Nuwani & co) in a database. Too bad I couldn't come up with an efficient way to filter the !players, !why, !getid commands, so you will see the results of those commands from time to time. Sorry.

Of course I made a little script which can search through that database and give the results. It also parses the mIRC color codes, the part I'm most proud of :P It's a public link, because the adminmessages are protected by a password. Okay, I'll cut the crap and give the link:
http://users.firestarter.us/mrbondt/

Click it and you'll see a form where you can specify what you want to see. "Start date" is standard the date of the first message in the database, and "End date" the last. Same goes for the times. A search query isn't required, it'll show you all the messages between the two selected dates and times.

Right. Now the interesting part, the adminmessages. To show them, you need to check the checkbox (obvious) and fill in this password: mrbondtftw. I know, I couldn't come up with a better password. There is no visible difference between normal and admin messages, they are one big mix.

The last and boring part: I can't lay-out. Remember that. If you can, and want to, please contact me and you can make a better lay-out for this :P I just did my best to make it relaxing to look at (white on black, not black on white). Oh, and maybe a good idea to tell this to the non-european mods/admins: the dates are in this format: {day}-{month}-{year} {hour}:{minute}:{second}. Also, to keep the loads of the server (which isn't the best in the world) to a minimum, there's a maximum of 5000 messages per query.

Well, that's about it. If you have questions, feature requests or anything, please reply or contact me on IRC. Oh, you can give the link to normal too if you want, but (!) don't forget to remove the adminpass from the url if it's in there.

Thanks for reading this and have fun with it.
Mr. Bondt
Your the best mrbondt  [Image: worshippy.gif] [Image: worshippy.gif][Image: worshippy.gif][Image: worshippy.gif][Image: worshippy.gif][Image: worshippy.gif][Image: worshippy.gif]
Idd  MrBondtFTW

Zeer handig want ik ben zelf niet altijd online maar kan nu wel bij een log van alles. (dit had ik laatst nodig!!!!!)
Alleen volgensmij is er een maximaal aantal karakters bij bericht? kijk hier maar eens naar:"
1 04-05-2007 20:10:17 Nuwani tBKwtWS has been online for 878 hours and 12 minutes. The player has killed 1997 people so far, and has died 991 times him/herself, which makes a ratio of 2.02. He/She has scored 615 points in the reaction test so far. tBKwtWS is an administrator on Las V
"
In ieder geval GREAT!
(05-06-2007, 09:45 PM)tBKwtWS link Wrote: Alleen volgensmij is er een maximaal aantal karakters bij bericht? kijk hier maar eens naar:"
1 04-05-2007 20:10:17 Nuwani tBKwtWS has been online for 878 hours and 12 minutes. The player has killed 1997 people so far, and has died 991 times him/herself, which makes a ratio of 2.02. He/She has scored 615 points in the reaction test so far. tBKwtWS is an administrator on Las V
"
Ja, database limiet, VARCHAR(255), want ingame messages van meer dan 255 chars komen toch niet voor. En eigenlijk horen die messages zoals jij noemt er niet. Het is ook een beetje overkill om een text field te nemen voor die ene keer dat er meer dan 255 tekens voorkomen.
Wow that's pretty awesome!

Even the layout isn't that worse at all (however it might be if you search within a long period it might be)

Good work  :)
Patriot and me are joining forces to create a better layout :+
K idd zijn ingame msgs kort,  :P
Goed bezig MrBondt!
Nice :)
With colors like @ IRC.

Muchos better then my own webbased "management only" :+ thingie :)
omg MisterBondtje 0_0
That is o m g!!! it's amazing!! :D
_O_ _O_