Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

#LVP.Echo Logs
when you do a search for 5000 results, it only gives you 1000  :?
I fixed that, but when I ran a test, searching for 'lol'. Not only does the server almost die when you run a query, but when your computer isn't the best, there's a chance your browser will lock-up too. 1000 is more than enough, imho.

So 1000 is the maximum and also the default selection now.
1000 isnt really enough. If someone is ingame for like 4hrs, thats usually 1000 or more.
Click the timestamp at the last message to view more messages.

I can probably also fix something with pages.
!ingamecrew is bugged.
This morning Erin/FateTrip stood there as tempadmin, whilst they were both gone already. Also Twinkle was tempmod, and was NOT in the list.
An !updatecrew didn't fix it.
!updatecrew is to load up the crew, welcomemessages and ingamecommands. Not to fix anything. I'll look what I can do for !ingamecrew.

Anyway, logs are back up, hopefully causing less impact on the server this time. Also, the logs are updated every half an hour now.
Is it possible for Klotebot to log IP addresses of registered users only when they log in?
Instead of when they join you mean? As with & on IRC, you see IPs on join(which are also in the logs for the management).
(01-09-2009, 08:42 AM)Richard link Wrote: Instead of when they join you mean? As with & on IRC, you see IPs on join(which are also in the logs for the management).
It would be easier to know if a registered player cheated, basically. :+
Well catching regulars still does require more than 3 weeks of logs :P