Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Complaints
cool i ll just teleport or ask an admin tnx a lot or even /kill  :)
fetch is Free, and is doing nothing with money or timers....
The Gbank is worthless if it doesnt save the $;

The 15million cap on the bank account is too small.  After registering I was able to max my account out in a single session w/out killing a single person. After your regular players max their bank accounts they will lose interest.  I have almost 40 register members in my gang (Lucci Family)and most have taken a long break after maxing their bank accounts on Lasventuras rpg server, which also has a cap of 15 mil.

I suggest that if you hope to keep inter$t you need get rid of the limits, or make $ harder to get!

Sorry to go on a rant, I think you got a good script here!  ;)
Somehow, a lot of people say it is to low.
But why?

With 15 million you can buy a few high end properties (Max ~1.5 million), and mid end properties.
You can buy enough weapons, you can play a lot of minigames, you can tune all the cars ingame, and still you have money left.
So, why do you need, let's say... 50 million?

To me, 15 millions is more than enough.

So, would you lose interest when you reach your 50 million max? If so, why is that? Everything you can do with 50 millions, you can do with 15 millions. Actually, it's a really nice limit compared to other servers.
(12-05-2006, 04:59 PM)Nakebod link Wrote:Somehow, a lot of people say it is to low.
But why?

With 15 million you can buy a few high end properties (Max ~1.5 million), and mid end properties.
You can buy enough weapons, you can play a lot of minigames, you can tune all the cars ingame, and still you have money left.
So, why do you need, let's say... 50 million?

I get what he is saying. If one cannot put more money on his account, that one will quit playing because he is 'done'. If you can't max out your account, there is always more money to make!
Here is a complaint, in the XL is out of B&A topic various posts have been removed and Buhu, with his new modpowers, stopped all form of discussion by locking it. I said that Ronald and especially Buhu in my opinion dont deserve to be a admin because all they can de is annoy and shoot other people and that they only helped newbies with giving them bullets in their heads. Was that worth to be removed? It is my opinion and it is a forum, it should give a opportunity to a discussion, but Buhu was affraid of that discussion and locked it. And what Buhu said when he locked it (if you want to discuss B&A business go to IRC) is nonsense because this isnt B&A business anymore, it is admin business. I hope you sincerely reconsider your adminpolicy and will choose some better admins in the future.
Somewhere, I agree with you.
B&A = part of LVP (And other gangs also), so a little "fight" is good.
I haven't read the whole topic, so I don't know what was going on, I don't care either.
But my opinion is that this forum can be used for this.

I don't know who has moved 2 replies to our Trashcan, I don't think Buhu could do that. AFAIK our trashcan has a high access level :+
Well I have to agree with Stef. Someone removed his message and that was Ronald or Buhu. Because they got critisised. And then closing the topic. That's also not fair.

And I have to agree with Stef that you, Ronald and Buhu, also do some admin abuse. Because Ronald when we where fighting an other gang. You suddenly start to fetch everyone to our base when they die. Thats not fair for other gangs can't fetch other players to the base when they die. They cant teleport cause you dont have money when they died.

Next to that you are spioling gang messeges from other gangs without owning Seti. That's also abusing.

How would the server be if all admins fight like that? And spoil gang/pm-messages in advantage of the gang they own? I'm sure that the server won't be that great anymore.
It is true that I have a slight dislike to you and clowns in general and it is also true that I didnt notice you were kind of avoiding me, which I thank you for. It maybe is true that you are helping other people, but all clowns have a kind of image that they are running around and killing all the time (which is true in most cases tbh).
I would also rather not see to many people from one gang in the adminteam because that will give that one clan a better image then others and powerabuse is very easy if more clowns become admins.
Admins should be independant and in the best case if you are being invited to join the admins you should either choose to leave the gang you are in or stay with your gang and not become a admin. Do something about the image clowns have and maybe I will be more positive to your new position in the next few weeks  :)

Edit: just now I saw the reply of XL, that is a bit other then you gave Ronald...