Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Suggestion] Auto Gang Kick
(03-12-2009, 02:12 PM)Hitman link Wrote: epic bump
was saying same!
+1
(09-11-2008, 04:55 PM)tomozj link Wrote: This is a suggestion which I'd like the entire community to discuss if the Management would like to be open minded. You might ask why I'd wait when I'm a developer anyway for the Management, however this would be something which would change a large-ish portion of the kicking system, so I believe this is up to the Management ultimately.

We know that we have problems with gang members teaming up for reasons other than fighting, and causing problems - gang-flaming, bug abusing and such. This would be a system which would avoid gangs flaming people as a group and such.

The concept is making the gang members responsible for keeping the other members of the gang under control. Why should administrators have to deal with 10 crazy flamers? Let them deal with eachother - you get the general idea.

How would we do this? Well, if a member of a gang receives a punishment from an administrator (not an auto-punishment such as an idle kick), then this punishment will be dealt with to the rest of the gang, with the exception of a ban. If one member decides to spam caps, then everyone will be punished. One person flames? Everyone is muted. If you think this is unfair, then think it over. Gang members should be on the same side as each other, so abuse is out of the question. And gangs would be responsible for keeping each other in line. This would hopefully reduce the amount of gang flaming we see.

Tell me what you think.
I think its a freakin sweet idea
I think its a freaking old topic
GREAT IDEA!!!
Just make a swear filter that treats every player equally , not this bull~. Put parts of words that are rude like f*ck in a list , and when i say f*cking the f*ck part is recognized asĀ  flame and i automatically get a 2 minute mute. One down side to this tho , thos poor little hurt and awfully overstressed admins , would have to mute all those who write f-u-c-k-e-r etc. So i guess this would be a big no no , as admins still would have to actually do something. ;( You poor things.
Stop with the suggestions! This topic's old!!
If it ain't locked - i can speak.
Hence it has been locked ;)
Please open a new topic if you got a suggestion.