Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Comic] Ninja_Monkeys First Comic! (lol)
I was bored, okay?

It's about garry in his real life. And he is a Noob :)
Here it is:
[Image: pointlesscomicswn5.jpg]
Yes, i reused my images, but this of course, was to save trees, obviusly no becuase im to lazy to redraw them!

:+

Edit: This is Inspired by Zezimas, drawings yes  :7
Edit: I Dont 'FUCKING LOVE COLOURING' my little cousin was next to me and all he does is draw.. so.. basically i was forced :F  (hint why the next issue is done on the pc)  :w
Is this in any way inspired by or a rip off of Zezima's pictures?
_O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- OMg u killed me dude, omg, nice one, lol this taxi abuser is SaW  :7
nice job monkey :D
haha that was funny good work ;]

You shoud use LVP players names in this comic  8)

(08-05-2008, 11:03 AM)DMX link Wrote: _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- OMg u killed me dude, omg, nice one, lol this taxi abuser is SaW  :7
nice job monkey :D

I told you to stop this shit, goes for all topics, not just in gang section..

Another painter :o
Dayum, all these people are so bored they draw LVP players! GET A LIFE.  :r
rofl i love it
(08-05-2008, 11:03 AM)DMX link Wrote: OMg u killed me dude, omg, nice one, lol this taxi abuser is RT fo sho because we are da only gang that abuse it :7
corrected

[Image: 2vt625e.jpg]
(08-05-2008, 12:36 PM)estroe link Wrote: I told you to stop this shit, goes for all topics, not just in gang section..

I think that goes for other gang members too who try to make him want to reply with something...not so nice.

Great drawings btw :) Love the angry guy flapping his arms (You, right?).

Also, you should try doing a picture of you fighting then having Munch drive over you...then someone else...then someone else...:P
(08-05-2008, 02:32 PM)Darius link Wrote: Dayum, all these people are so bored they draw LVP players! GET A LIFE.  :r

Lets be realistic here. Maybe i drew this, yeah, but your sitting on your PC reading forums and playing computer games all day? I think we all need to get a life. Kkthx :w