Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Question about Drive-Bys
It is annoying when there's 2 [W] against 5 [RT] and there's victory within our grasp, and then this Game kid comes up and db's us and drives away.
Not only is it fuckin lame, but we have 5 [RT]s spamming the main chat with how good they are afterwards.
(07-27-2008, 04:42 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: It is annoying when there's 2 [W] against 5 [RT] and there's victory within our grasp, and then this Game kid comes up and db's us and drives away.
Not only is it fuckin lame, but we have 5 [RT]s spamming the main chat with how good they are afterwards.

And because you always talking on this way, I wont stop...
Maddolis is right

And you, game, checkĀ  this: Maybe you think youre funny or something, but all you do is ruining BWS reputation (do they have one?)

Have a nice day, Hitman
Drivebying and hopping off the bike is just evading punishment. Why do people have to be so lame?

If I saw you doing that ingame and I was an admin, I wouldn't kick you but maybe you'd get a /nuke-ing.
(07-27-2008, 01:04 AM)Ben link Wrote: Drivebys were kickable back in the day, im sure.

Drivebys have never been kickable IIRC. They just resetted your money.
Quote:Hitman link=topic=11501.msg131161#msg131161 date=1217145829]
Maddolis is right

And you, game, checkĀ  this: Maybe you think youre funny or something, but all you do is ruining BWS reputation (do they have one?)

Have a nice day, Hitman

HAHA, I see Im gettin on your nerves, well, do I stop?

HELL NAH
Seems we will have to try and find a solution to this then in LVP 2.90, thanks.
I find it funny how you annoy people by dbing them, but when I ramp you (pwnt) you get all emo and file a complaint! LOLOLOL
(07-27-2008, 04:51 PM)Darius link Wrote: I find it funny how you annoy people by dbing them, but when I ramp you (pwnt) you get all emo and file a complaint! LOLOLOL
Lol ^
(07-27-2008, 09:13 AM)tomozj link Wrote: Drivebying and hopping off the bike is just evading punishment. Why do people have to be so lame?

If I saw you doing that ingame and I was an admin, I wouldn't kick you but maybe you'd get a /nuke-ing.

yes i agree...
coz drive-by is really annoying me n all of us