Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Question about Drive-Bys
Hey,

I want to know, if you can get kicked or banned, when you drive-by someone?

Its actually not really necessery, cause you have already the several punishments, afterwards so a ban or kick is useless ...

Can you get kicked, if you are on a bike and shoot on a player til he/she has like 10-20% health, then you get off the bike and kill him/her , is that Drive-Bying and can you get kicked?

[BWS]Game
I think this is kickable if you do it constantly and players are complaining about you. Two questions I would like to ask but. Why are you asking this? Are you a Drive-Byer?
You were kicked today by another admin for bugging everyone with drive-by and then you -when I see it- drive away.
If they shoot at you and you start to lose, you simply run away which is annoying, too.

In my opinion it is nothing to ban for if you don't do it the whole time ( Yes, you did do it the whole time now )
Don't know what the other admins and mods think about it, though. :P
LoL Evil,

it started today with you, I didnt want to kill you, but anyway, you died that fast, I shoot you from my bike, you had a full health but then at once, you was already dead, and this happened two times lol

The other thing was, that I shot chevy from my bike, but didnt kill him.

Then I jumped from my bike and killed him, which is actually no drive by, but I was kicked for drive bying...

And yes I like to annoy other players and run away, but its not forbidden or?  :P

Game
drive by has never been kickable.
(07-26-2008, 08:29 PM)HaZe link Wrote: drive by has never been kickable.
They did kick for that like a year and a few months ago.. (afaik)

Well, probably chevy was annoyed by it and maybe had complaints about it already. ( I'd watch out with it, you can do it though but don't do it always :+ )

Anyway, it is not kickable.
Drivebys were kickable back in the day, im sure.

However, nowadays you will not be banned for using it. Seeing as we brought in the punishment system it pretty much cancels out the fun of drivebying and so do it at your own lesiure.

P.S, although it isn´t against the rules, drivebying someone till their health is low is a completely terrible way of fighting. Your respect level will drop dramatically if you use it too often to the wrong people.

Not a warning, just a heads up
*Mike puts on his messenger hat.
Please don't shoot me! :+

[14:47] <Badeend> we made this revenge system to avoid people whining about it, and admins wouldn't act against it
[14:47] <Badeend> so
[14:47] <Badeend> noone should do anything about db'ing

(07-27-2008, 01:56 AM)MoToRoLa link Wrote: db ftw D:

From when is the qoute in your signature?  _O-

@ Topic:

Thanks
Quote:EYEZ link=topic=11501.msg131141#msg131141 date=1217124298]
From when is the qoute in your signature?  _O-

@ Topic:

Thanks
lolol
[Image: warnpmod.gif] Annoying spam all the time