Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Suggestion] The cost of using commands
you use 8mil on spawn weaps? u really should look into hiring hoogerbooger, he will teach you how to use your money for a low fee
yea i bought alot now i use 800,000 still alot :P
I use about 200k for spawn weapons, and that's still about 3 to 4 times more ammo than I use :+
its because  i use 15k nades 300k uzi 300k swanoff 75k ak47 150k spawn armor = 850k

but this is not the topic so lets stick

well hooger oviosly drives and not use taxi unless its very nesesary but people on gangs who fights alot  are like taxi 0 - jump border -and start fighting takes much less time
I can't remember last time I bought spawn weapons. Anyway, how long in a player's LVP carrier do they have no pro account? If they're too blind to realize that something like that exists, then maybe they don't deserve them. :+
(07-19-2008, 03:39 AM)Mike link Wrote: I can't remember last time I bought spawn weapons. Anyway, how long in a player's LVP carrier do they have no pro account? If they're too blind to realize that something like that exists, then maybe they don't deserve them. :+

i cant remember the last time i saw u fight  :9~

little suggestion:

/taxi /tp /ctp /dive = can be used when u stand still on the ground for about 5sec or more (so that people avoiding death from gangwar/duel will have to wait 5sec to use this command by that time they will be deadmeat!)

more spwan killers then, but its a good idea
(07-19-2008, 10:05 AM)Explotions link Wrote: more spwan killers then, but its a good idea

thnx!...but not everyone will spawn in the same place theres a random spawn area...
Do you mind not going offtopic? If you have a suggestion, make another topic.