Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What features should be added to the server?
What about the static cars? They need to have standard clown colours, like the scooters.

*O*
very nice idea haze
/bowl
/ls
/sf

Done and tested, will submit them to Carcass when I speak to him.
Theres a bug , when i drive to SF all the way is fine , but when i get there my car respwn and im stuck with out any cars back , so plz take care of this , and somthin more

the cool garage in SF , why it aint on the map ...
(07-11-2008, 07:37 PM)Agent link Wrote: Theres a bug , when i drive to SF all the way is fine , but when i get there my car respwn and im stuck with out any cars back , so plz take care of this , and somthin more

the cool garage in SF , why it aint on the map ...

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Anyway, 4 new walk weapon areas have been added.
i created /sync i dunno if its helpfull tho :p
(07-12-2008, 11:56 AM)Greyfox link Wrote: i created /sync i dunno if its helpfull tho :p

What does that do then?
(07-12-2008, 04:00 PM)RSole link Wrote: What does that do then?
puts you in synch if your unsynched
(07-12-2008, 05:21 PM)Greyfox link Wrote: puts you in synch if your unsynched

Oh, the obvious then  :>. It might be worth adding in if it's straightforward, but how does it work exactly?

Also, the source code is currently accessible through a repository that Buhu, Carcass and I are working from. If anyone else wants to be involved with the development/scripting of the gamemode you'll have to sign up at assembla.com and provide me with your ID so I can grant you access.
New ramping script added thanks to Farepak. Has a on and off feature. Type /ramping for toggling off and on. And ofc /setramp [0-5].

Also previously added /tune and /tune2 for lowrider "Blade" only. And /back for when you're done tuning which brings you back to LV near FC.