Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What features should be added to the server?
Nice work on the server guys, really nice. Keep it up  O+
I'D LOVE to see, my skin on the [BA] server, i mean like the skin i allways use it's the bikini girl the id of the skin is 138 hopefully i wanna use it thereee! :+

:>
I"m gonna try to add  tele to that ramping area like in LVP.
Edit: Nevermind, the interior issues are annoying, not gonna bother.
(07-13-2008, 04:54 PM)beethi link Wrote: I'D LOVE to see, my skin on the [BA] server, i mean like the skin i allways use it's the bikini girl the id of the skin is 138 hopefully i wanna use it thereee! :+

u can use /setskin 138

anyway a few more command suggestions

/mute
/unmute
/jail
/unjail
/set team in case someone is afk or just being stubborn, admins can add them to a team
Make it so that when a player is in /freeze , they can not /kill to get out of it
(07-13-2008, 04:54 PM)beethi link Wrote: I'D LOVE to see, my skin on the [BA] server, i mean like the skin i allways use it's the bikini girl the id of the skin is 138 hopefully i wanna use it thereee! :+

You sux... be a cool good lookin fat cl0wn  :+
Also, you can do like /cd 999 right now, and it's pretty annoying when that happens, so perhaps you could set the max to 10
(07-14-2008, 02:10 AM)HaZe link Wrote: u can use /setskin 138

anyway a few more command suggestions

/mute
/unmute
/jail
/unjail
/set team in case someone is afk or just being stubborn, admins can add them to a team
Make it so that when a player is in /freeze , they can not /kill to get out of it

I personally do not see the need for the /mute command as we can simply kick/ban people who annoy or spam. The same goes for /jail aswel. The set team stuff is RSole's department but I'm sure it can be implemented. The /freeze command has been fixed, players/vips will no longer be able to use any commands while frozen. Mods and above will still be able to use commands but will always need to unfreeze before they can move again.
(07-14-2008, 03:34 PM)Salvo link Wrote: Also, you can do like /cd 999 right now, and it's pretty annoying when that happens, so perhaps you could set the max to 10

not max 10... u need like 30 or 60 wen playin Hide nd Seek, dam nerd -.- max shud b like 30 or 60
(07-15-2008, 03:52 AM)violax link Wrote: not max 10... u need like 30 or 60 wen playin Hide nd Seek, dam nerd -.- max shud b like 30 or 60

Hide n Seek is for fags, max set to 20 (for cd that is).
(07-14-2008, 02:10 AM)HaZe link Wrote:
/set team [color=black]in case someone is afk or just being stubborn, admins can add them to a team

I will implement this. Also your request for supporting up to four teams has been added in. Administrators can enable/disable teams from taking part in matches using:

/team

As Buhu said, I don't think we'll be needing mute/jail commands though.