Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What features should be added to the server?
the point of this thread is to write down and organize out ideas.

my list

-/carcolor because i'm bored of the white when we spawn a car
-New walk weapons arenas
-/tp bowling to our hill where we "bowl" :P
-/tp LS a teleport to los santos
-/tp SF a teleport to SF
-Change team max players from 5 to 10
-Add two more teams (Red, Blue, Yellow, Green)

add anymore suggestions here
I'll talk with tomozj when I see him.. Maybe RSole could script, if he got time. But we need to find a scripter to our server.. (Carcass, learn it)
:o nice ideas

/nos or /tune ?  :)

also somethin to do with races, since races r fun.. like.. /race<#>... make loads diff tracks up, usin checkpoints etc  :D
cba to learn SAMp scripting, its not worth my time but if you can find a scripter then go for it. Rsole and TJ are done with samp I'm sure.
good news, MrDutch is going to do it.
*O*  MrDutch  *O*
i can welp mrdush
I didn't know MrDutch could script, good to hear.

(07-09-2008, 02:26 AM)HaZe link Wrote: -/carcolor because i'm bored of the white when we spawn a car

Yeah, I think every static car should have the colours of the scooters we have at this moment, red and orange. That way everyone will know they are on clown territory.
I don't really mind spawning a white vehicle, but yes, it would be nicer if you can set it's colour yourself.
(07-09-2008, 03:24 AM)Darkfire link Wrote: I'll talk with tomozj when I see him.. Maybe RSole could script, if he got time. But we need to find a scripter to our server.. (Carcass, learn it)

I don't mind doing a little bit of coding for you, when I have the time. I'll admit that the team handler stuff needs expanding and since I wrote it it'd probably be easier for me to make changes. As HaZe suggested, allowing up to four teams would be a nice addition as well as other commands. If someone could provide me with the most recent source code I will try to set up a repository so that anyone working on the source has the ability to commit and share changes (as tomozj and I were doing). If there is anything else you want added to the team system, post a request here.
(07-09-2008, 02:26 AM)HaZe link Wrote: the point of this thread is to write down and organize out ideas.

my list

-/carcolor because i'm bored of the white when we spawn a car
-New walk weapons arenas
-/tp bowling to our hill where we "bowl" :P
-/tp LS a teleport to los santos
-/tp SF a teleport to SF
-Change team max players from 5 to 10
-Add two more teams (Red, Blue, Yellow, Green)

add anymore suggestions here

/carcolor is done and submitted

For the noobs that have no idea how it works, here are the colors: http://streetplaya.hopto.org/SAMP_Wiki/w...or_ID.html