Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Mark of LVP radio, get over here.
(12-30-2014, 06:04 PM)cake link Wrote: i actually originally asked 'is that opera?' then brought up numbers of browser usage to support that statement since not a lot of people use it nowadays

i was just suprised to see someone using opera, that was all

Sure u were, sure sure ahahahahaha
wtf is zai on these days, seems to have a crush on me
rip bogs asshole hahah

This is what happens when a 4chan user from /v/ goes to prison. PART 1
I browse the web using wget and render the html in my head. l33t hacker 3.0
Hmm, just noticed this topic with my name on it...
(01-28-2015, 10:28 AM)Mark link Wrote: Hmm, just noticed this topic with my name on it...

Take your time  :'(
(01-28-2015, 10:28 AM)Mark link Wrote: Hmm, just noticed this topic with my name on it...
DUDE!!!
You to early got here!  :o
Come on Nig , RuneScape was a Classic , i remember i gave this game shitload of time back in the days ...It is still a classic till today , didnt play it since ages tho but i had a bad ass warrior with all the dragon shit , and the trolling in it was the best in the markets  :+ :+
Quote:TheOldMan link=topic=33554.msg462351#msg462351 date=1422485244]
Come on Nig , RuneScape was a Classic , i remember i gave this game shitload of time back in the days ...It is still a classic till today , didnt play it since ages tho but i had a bad ass warrior with all the dragon shit , and the trolling in it was the best in the markets  :+ :+

Selling 07 rs account, have like +50m and lvl 110 cmb haha been nolifing on it, but now boring as fuck so trying to sell my shit