Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Mark of LVP radio, get over here.
Sup Mark?
I was going through my PM"s for fun and what i found out i got shocked.
Why you rage on me bro?

[Image: 14iid7b.jpg]
is that windows xp?

is that opera?

is this a need for more attention?
Indeed. It staggers me the amount of people still using XP considering it reached EOL in April.

Asking to be strafed with malware.

P.s. LY Cake.

(12-27-2014, 10:30 AM)cake link Wrote: is that windows xp?

is that opera?

is this a need for more attention?
windows xp
opera
runescape
need Mark.

lolmadfags saying shit about opera and windows xp, im not a nerd who spends his time eating computer cock and downloading and instaling new shit, get over it  :P
Mark doing a great DJ job...I wanna see him on LVP DJ-ing for a long time :D
lol which cake faggot gave me a warn undercover and got butthurth for my screen  of my pms ?
We all know XP is one of the finest versions to date, anyone disagreeing with this statement is lying to themselves and needs to see a councillor with immediate effect.
(12-27-2014, 07:27 PM)Jerome link Wrote: We all know XP is one of the finest versions to date, anyone disagreeing with this statement is lying to themselves and needs to see a councillor with immediate effect.
ofc but its vulnerable
(12-27-2014, 11:46 PM)cake link Wrote: ofc but its vulnerable

so is ur mom lolololololol

(12-27-2014, 11:46 PM)cake link Wrote: ofc but its vulnerable

To a certain extent, sure. Just because Microsoft ceased updates and R&D on the XP platform, doesn't mean it's a free for all on it. It's still the most stable and well protected version and there are still countless anti-virus security suites that offer protection and patchwork for security flaws. It's still good. Also, I don't know why you're slating Opera lol, it's probably one of the better browsers these days and is on par with Google Chrome at least, refer to the image below for statistics, these are Q4 benchmark reports for 2014.

[Image: Chrome_vs_Firefox_vs_IE_vs_Safari_vs_Opera_Dig.png]