Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What are you eating? Bodybuilding meal topic.
i was out of bacon lol, cheap times
(03-19-2015, 03:17 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: living is for the weak

Don't you get tired of eating the same shit for every lunch man? I would quit on day 3.
lol zaib what flavor is that hictory? i saw that shit in the shop was in the question of buying but skipped to canned tomatoes lol.

p.s. your eggs are burnt to shit,... does it even taste eggy?

i will show you soon how real cooked eggs look like.
(03-20-2015, 03:16 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Don't you get tired of eating the same shit for every lunch man? I would quit on day 3.
taste is of lesser importance, usually i make own meal replacements to drink, just prefer eating atm
(03-20-2015, 06:06 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: taste is of lesser importance, usually i make own meal replacements to drink, just prefer eating atm
yeah sometimes when I really can't bring myself to eat anything I just blend up some oats and protein powder and drink it like that
My brother would be all over this topic...He does stuff like this for his wrestling...
invite him to the bodybuilding club bro.
woke up, cooked some good shit.

Buckwheat
Salmon slices
paprika
some red onion to keep away the bitches from my

good fucking meal.

[Image: 2el8ne9.jpg]
(03-21-2015, 04:39 AM)Nater link Wrote: My brother would be all over this topic...He does stuff like this for his wrestling...

If there's any sport that demands explosiveness and strenght than that's wrestling.. easily one of the best forms of marshal arts..
(03-21-2015, 08:09 AM)Zezima link Wrote: invite him to the bodybuilding club bro.
Haha, He doesn't do the whole forum thing.

(03-21-2015, 09:47 AM)STyL4 link Wrote: If there's any sport that demands explosiveness and strenght than that's wrestling.. easily one of the best forms of marshal arts..
Marshal is a name, Martial is the correct spelling.... :P But yeah he has a mate that is over 100kgs and he can hold him over his head...My brother is only 5ft 4" or something and is a strong little cunt...