Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What are you eating? Bodybuilding meal topic.
(03-30-2015, 12:56 AM)HaZe link Wrote: those are pickles aren't they?

lol they look fucked no ?

they are not marinated ones, but diffrent idk how to say that in English..
(03-30-2015, 06:28 PM)Zezima link Wrote: lol they look fucked no ?

they are not marinated ones, but diffrent idk how to say that in English..
Gherkins?

"a small variety of cucumber, or a young green cucumber used for pickling.
"pâté with sliced egg and gherkin"
(03-31-2015, 03:32 AM)Nater link Wrote: Gherkins?

"a small variety of cucumber, or a young green cucumber used for pickling.
"pâté with sliced egg and gherkin"

tried to google "gherkins pickles" looks very similar, idk maybe in USA you have them looking better then we have here when they are "gherkin" lol, but i dont buy them in jars, i buy them off old ladies who sell in the market haha fucks know how they do it, but they have these big plastic containers and there alot of pickles gherkin there so just pick how much you like and thats all.
gonna be starting a keto diet soon
(04-02-2015, 03:06 AM)HaZe link Wrote: gonna be starting a keto diet soon

I went on keto diet for like 9 days, altho it's not long enough to say anything I can say that it works pretty well most likely, however I was out of energy...Some say once you get use to it it ain't as big of a deal

What I like doing is going on low carbs only for weekends... The rest I eat normal. I'd drink 2 "sugarless" redbulls a day and that's it with carbs. I've still seen the results
yeah as far as I know the first 2 weeks are really difficult but I think consuming a lot of fats from almonds and olive oil and other sources can make up for it. really looking to lean out quickly
well u lean out quick thats for sure but energy-wise I think your body realllly needs to get use to it... drink plenty of coffe or smthing
tried ketto, after 2 days sayd fuck this bullshit id better do cardio.
to much lazy feels.
(04-03-2015, 06:08 AM)STyL4 link Wrote: well u lean out quick thats for sure but energy-wise I think your body realllly needs to get use to it... drink plenty of coffe or smthing
oh yes, I utilize green tea a lot when dieting haha
Share more about keto diet, maybe i did something bad and that's why i couldnt take it more than 2 days.

Need personal expierience storys only.