Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[C] nielz
Today, I was having fun in LVP, been in game for almost 4hours, had a killstreak of around 60kills.
So Unborn is jealous(since I raped him lots of times) and he decide to report and say weezy is acting weird or whitebugged no idea what he said.

Nielz tp'd to me, while I was on a different world chilling in the ship. One second after I was fixed. I told him to give me some explanations, he said that he got "lots" of report that "I had weapons on the ship".

If I had weapons on the ship, that means i'm whitebugged, and if you fixed me, I wouldn't move from my spot.
So nielz spammed me with /fix after I told him why did you fix me, he said "You shiplamed" then some mins later he said "I got reports that you shiplamed".

After what happened, I went to Unborn and asked him what did you tell him, he said I told him that you were white bugged, and he fixed you straight ahead.

So afaik, nielz fixed me without even being sure of the situation. The sad thing about this is that I've been playing for a lot of hours, and having hard time getting all those kills without dying, when "nielz" just logs on, and ruins the fun.

The purpose of this report, is for several reasons. Basically mods/admins are too harsh, and ban/fix/kick way too fast. Not even being sure of the current situation and already pushed the button.

Let's take another example, few days back violax got banned for speedhack/airbreak by Cyrix404 when he wasn't even sure. Few mins later he realized his mistake and unbanned him.

What sir nielz doesn't understand, is that I was really having fun playing and he ruined everything.
I expected something like Sorry or so, but I didn't get anything.

Now please, while you're reading this nielz, since you're fast at reaction tests, don't be fast at stuff like that, it won't be any good for you.

Kind Regards,
Weezy
I understand your complaint.
Of course our crewmembers are not supposed to immediately kick, jail, fix or interfere with a player some other way before checking first if the complaint or report that was received is actually true or at least based on reasonable suspicion.

I hope all admins and moderators will read this message and change their behaviour ingame accordingly. If needed, I will also write an internal memo on the crewsection, pointing out the importance to check before you act.
Thank you for your comprehension.

*EDIT*
Blackbean, next time if you want to discuss something make a topic in Offtopic bullshizzle so that I can reply.
Just because I backshot'd you 3times(_O-) doesn't mean the 60kill streak I got was from backshoting and running to the ship.

When you said that I shiplamed, well what happened is I was fighting some guy, and while I was fighting some of my bullets touched you so you started shooting at me. Then I ran to the ship after killing that guy and you thought I shiplamed.

Besides, I didn't make this complaint for whether I shiplamed or not, but for getting fixed without really being in need of a fix.