Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

boo
Quote:Today, I was having fun in LVP, been in game for almost 4hours, had a killstreak of around 60kills.
So Unborn is jealous(since I raped him lots of times) and he decide to report and say weezy is acting weird or whitebugged no idea what he said.

Nielz tp'd to me, while I was on a different world chilling in the ship. One second after I was fixed. I told him to give me some explanations, he said that he got "lots" of report that "I had weapons on the ship".

If I had weapons on the ship, that means i'm whitebugged, and if you fixed me, I wouldn't move from my spot.
So nielz spammed me with /fix after I told him why did you fix me, he said "You shiplamed" then some mins later he said "I got reports that you shiplamed".

After what happened, I went to Unborn and asked him what did you tell him, he said I told him that you were white bugged, and he fixed you straight ahead.

So afaik, nielz fixed me without even being sure of the situation. The sad thing about this is that I've been playing for a lot of hours, and having hard time getting all those kills without dying, when "nielz" just logs on, and ruins the fun.

The purpose of this report, is for several reasons. Basically mods/admins are too harsh, and ban/fix/kick way too fast. Not even being sure of the current situation and already pushed the button.

Let's take another example, few days back violax got banned for speedhack/airbreak by Cyrix404 when he wasn't even sure. Few mins later he realized his mistake and unbanned him.

What sir nielz doesn't understand, is that I was really having fun playing and he ruined everything.
I expected something like Sorry or so, but I didn't get anything.

Now please, while you're reading this nielz, since you're fast at reaction tests, don't be fast at stuff like that, it won't be any good for you.

Kind Regards,
Weezy
I just wanted to say some things since i can't post in the original topic.

1)You got reported for shiplaming by me i guess, because you were obviously doing it and it was pretty irritating, you came to shoot me or someone else and when you realized that you're loosing you just ran into ship.

2)Most of the kills you made were also with "laming" since you only came out of the ship to backfuck(shoot in the back while hes not watching) someone who's not facing you.

Also i got nothing against you Weezy, but thats just lame...
PS:Unborn should fix his connection since he's always timing out while fighting.

greetz,
Blackbean.