Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[C] tBk
(11-27-2010, 08:21 PM)tBKwtWS link Wrote: So you did not purposely get in a plane 3 times and it was an accident that your fingers hit t/ctp ** 3 times?
I warned you to stop doing it, you could have known by then, was it still an accident when you kept on doing it?
You even said you were going to do it again and videotape it, I say that counts as a planned action and not as an accident...
No, lol.
What I meant is that I didn't do on purpose to crash the cruise.. I wanted to cruise with the andromada and you kept saying that I shouldn't, and I responded with a where does it say so...
(11-27-2010, 03:31 PM)tBKwtWS link Wrote: At that point I thought you had made a pilot error and did not pursue the matter with any punishment.
So I went to tune a new car and get back to the airport.
I know and that is why I did not punish you the first time....

And as you responded, that it was not in the rules you are not allowed to use a plane, I explained:
(11-27-2010, 03:31 PM)tBKwtWS link Wrote: Since you teleported there your plane and a lot of cars were occupying the same space so they suffered damage and could not drive forward normally when the cruise started.
At this point I jailed you (for 2 minutes) and warned you.

I tried to explain you were damaging the other cruise vehicles, but you just kept insisting it's against the rules to have a plane in the cruise.
I repeated myself again saying you were damaging the other cars by exploding and also just by teleporting there without exploding.
You once more replied with that using planes in the cruise is not against the rules, ignoring my responses completely.
And
(11-27-2010, 06:33 PM)tBKwtWS link Wrote: Most people when they use a plane in the cruise make sure they keep some distance from the cruise.

I already explained how damage occurs when you tp to a group of cars with a large plane, I am not going to repeat myself.
And
(11-27-2010, 07:23 PM)tBKwtWS link Wrote: It's not forbidden to use a plane in the cruise, but damaging the cruise vehicles is forbidden. You damaged the cruise vehicles with your plane by exploding and teleporting.
But this does not seem to register with you, so I will say it again: I warned you because you were damaging cruise vehicles.
I jailed you because you were damaging cruise vehicles.
Teleporting a large plane to the cruise will, in most cases, cause damage to the vehicles of the other participants or flip them upside down.
ok but u did something wrong.. since I didn't destroy the vehicles ON PURPOSE.
(11-27-2010, 09:38 PM)tBKwtWS link Wrote: [quote author=tBKwtWS link=topic=27046.msg357565#msg357565 date=1290868305]
At that point I thought you had made a pilot error and did not pursue the matter with any punishment.
So I went to tune a new car and get back to the airport.
I know and that is why I did not punish you the first time....
[/quote]
(11-27-2010, 10:44 PM)tBKwtWS link Wrote: I know and that is why I did not punish you the first time....
Ok don't punish me then 2nd3rd4th5th next time
You were breaking the rules, punishment was appropriate....
Other people were suffering because of your actions, I could not let you continue.

I am not going to quote myself, but I told you countless times already now, you were breaking the rules.
You were breaking the rules and got punished.
This is not valid complaint.
This is just you crying about getting jailed. Or is this about something that happened in the past?

Imagine yourself in a nicely tuned car, waiting for the cruise to start.
Next thing you know a plane crashes on you and explodes, along with a few players, their cars yourself and your car.
Would you say that's OK by the rules? Or would you be pissed off and want that guy to get punished?