Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

-|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE
My names not on the first post so i'm still allowed to post here so -

The only clans that refuses to CW uL is SAE. No other clan that we have asked to cw has said no.

1. Jakez did gain access to PTM priv forums and did test a mod they had in their forum called dynamic.col, of course he is going to try to see what they are used for so that uL can eventually BUST THEM. But guess what? All it was is a mod the removes lamposts, so once again HOW DOES THAT GIVE UL AN ADVANTAGE FIGHTING WISE? How the hell does a lampost mod make uL better fighters? Or help them win cws? That's right, it doesn't.

2. All the mod section shows is - Transparent water (WHICH IS USED TO RAISE FPS), Crosshair Editor - Which isn't a big deal considering a majority of fighters edit crosshair, Weapon mods - Once again, half of the community or more has weapon skins etc, where is the advantage? Smaller seasparrow - How does that make uL better fighters? IT DOESN'T.

3. I still don't see why he wouldn't get angry that our forums have been leaked?

4. No you idiot, if you could actually READ THE PICTURE, darius says he has MODS (which can be anything from normal weapon mods or textures) and that he SHARES them with the rest of uL. Hence why most of the mod section posts are by him. And once again, stop twisting words, he simple ASKED about a time in 0.2x (well over a year ago) when we(i was in uL at the time) made a FPS tool for fun, that is EXTREMELY obvious, all it did was make u die 10x faster. So, if we were using any of those FPS mods or speed tools, wouldn't that be extremely obvious? wouldn't we have been caught by now?

5. Being leaked information isn't our problem, it's the clans fault for having unloyal members. ;)

So once again, please EXPLAIN to me how uL can fraps their gameplay, with no mods, cheats etc that give u an advantage, yet they still win cws? Do they have magical cheats that are invisible?

Messages In This Thread
Re: -|SAE|- Spartan Army Elites ~ www.SAEClan.com ~ IRC #SAE - by Keanu_Reeves - 10-11-2010, 12:01 AM